Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
2 updates in year... When the first part ended, they promised to update it almost every month.
1634321795057.png
I doubt i ever promise update every month. I done it in early months of dev but it wasnt a good way for me to work on long term basic. It's released when its done simple as that. Progress bar is there to see the progression. We are pretty steady on our release cycle dont you think?

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
View attachment 1454220
I doubt i ever promise update every month. I done it in early months of dev but it wasnt a good way for me to work on long term basic. It's released when its done simple as that. Progress bar is there to see the progression. We are pretty steady on our release cycle dont you think?
That's much better way for people to know how far you're going and what needs to be done rather than some devs telling you nothing about development and delaying without anyone knowing what exactly needs to be done in the process. Many of us I fine with this transparency.

x6XDanteX9x

Nov 13, 2018
Hmmm....any file i try to download contains a trojan. Both Timestamps games and any download service i try using that is listed trough main thread links. Anyone else noticed this or is this a false positive on my end, which i don't think it is this time.

P.S. Only link containing a true 3.6 GB file is MEGAsync

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
View attachment 1454220
quick question. do you have any plans to put Lost Love and this game (in early access) on steam? id love to buy them to give you some support outside of patreon

albul

Jun 8, 2017
quick question. do you have any plans to put Lost Love and this game (in early access) on steam? id love to buy them to give you some support outside of patreon
Have you tried using the search function?
Answer to the question: "When will the game be available on Steam?"
Soon, had some more delays due to sickness (not corona thankfully) but I've been working on it for quite some time and its prioratized to get it done now for some time

Oxymoron98

Sep 22, 2018
Lol just found the cam for the real life nika. Not sure if the dev actually used her as a model but they legit look exactly the same. Named nika too :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: Motkeyz

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I'm thinking either the update is out before the end of November, or they add one more month and they make special XMas content. But then it should be great and lenghty and varied content. Otherwise 1 more month of wait would be disapointing.
Anyways, whatever it is, I can't wait for next update. Hoping for a lot of scenes with Bacon and Juli. I also hope there will be more MMF scenes, or even MMFF, or MMMF scenes, whoever is involved. I also don't really care for MC's sis, and Doctor Asian, and I'd like stuff with Grandma from the past. She looks great and nothing much was done with her yet.

This should be enough for professional facepalmers to activate on this post.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm thinking either the update is out before the end of November, or they add one more month and they make special XMas content. But then it should be great and lenghty and varied content. Otherwise 1 more month of wait would be disapointing.
Anyways, whatever it is, I can't wait for next update. Hoping for a lot of scenes with Bacon and Juli. I also hope there will be more MMF scenes, or even MMFF, or MMMF scenes, whoever is involved. I also don't really care for MC's sis, and Doctor Asian, and I'd like stuff with Grandma from the past. She looks great and nothing much was done with her yet.

This should be enough for professional facepalmers to activate on this post.
Are you even a patron of Motkeys?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes