killbane

Jul 21, 2017
For a game with such high level production value am I the only one who feels the actual sex scenes are completely underwhelming?

The animation count in those scenes is considerably lower then other game in the same tier but that is not what bothers me (would have preferred a scene or two less in each update and a couple more animation per scene).

More to my point, I keep having this feeling that the team constantly choose the wrong poses/angles/action to animate. I feel this in literally every scene in this 2nd season and It really prevents me from enjoying the game fully.

Sorry for the rant :giggle:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
There is NO NTR in the game and it's not mean to be a dating simulation where you are the only man living on earth.
I'm not the only living man on earth? Sorry what? that is.... changing my (virtual) reality.... Not the only one .....

The comment is not directed at you personnaly, it's a overall general comment trying to stop the progression of the ''is there Ntr in the game , OH! it's not for me, i'm scare to be rejected by a virtual person...'' situation.
I always imagine this being a movie..... if this and that happens, this is not for me!
And I don't want to be any of these.... characters that behave like brainless idiots.... but anyone can identify with whom they want... I could imagine being Bacon.... but no thank you....

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Storage.vngine zip / images password is :
2pq>8Ss,gvX#9pBhY_gw,/V6:~6[\)S(/q$N\HKCVmZj8f>aEt^R#55nTj'U!s-u]_,W^XP9n<L?Ky'#
Dear god thank you! Assest Studio and uTinyRipper would not extract this stuff, none of these were in Texture2D.

To the dev: Please allow us to skip transitions and or stop with the long annoying FORCED flash screens when people cum. Really tired of it. Once is enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: topher

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Other than young Nika now I only care about his dad sister and dads mother. I'm tired of Julia you can pretty much fuck her every update. She also has decent animations but everybody else is way worse especially Nika fuck animations.

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Hi,

in the replay area there are some "different path" scenes I cannot open and I have no clue how to enable them. Is there a quick and dirty trick to enable them all?

Also I have the problem, that for scenes with several option I can only choose one. For example on the beach with Heather I have to let her son join us. Other option is not clickable.

Thanks in advance!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Jeez nothing wrong with Julia but can we give her a break in the next update? Holy fuck Lorraine is a serious smokeshow!!
I was really hoping we'd find who the mcs daughter was this update or learn more about Helen but all in all it was a really good update.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes