a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Would anybody (maybe the Dev himself..?) elaborate on this, please?
You're strange
before someone (maybe Dev himself ..?) explains anything to you, at least take the trouble to indicate the operating system and when you received such a message.
Also indicate the developer's nickname (Motkeyz or Aesouh), or someone and the team (for example cold_arctus) for a faster response to you)

• Angry
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
I really like this game. The pictures and the plot are just super. But I didn't understand this update a bit. It turns out that he relived all the moments in the past, but now with a slightly different plot. Probably the storyline will develop further. But I was so looking forward to Bacon and his mom again, There's such a huge layer of possible sex scenes... In general, I'm a little disappointed. But it's still a GREAT game.

midx

Dec 27, 2017
i have a save/load problem. there is no save appear on game or anybodies save which i replaced of mine. i try to start a new game but i cant save either. please help

Picholo

Jun 24, 2017
Sorry if answered but Search works really bad right now.
Links from the R6 32bit version were removed and no R7. Is no longer supported?

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Please show me a screenshot of your save folder.

Edit: Where do you store the game? On your main drive or an external HDD?

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2020
I really like this game. The pictures and the plot are just super. But I didn't understand this update a bit. It turns out that he relived all the moments in the past, but now with a slightly different plot. Probably the storyline will develop further. But I was so looking forward to Bacon and his mom again, There's such a huge layer of possible sex scenes... In general, I'm a little disappointed. But it's still a GREAT game.
Theory in spoiler for obvious reasons...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes