Hent-92

Apr 19, 2017
Hi Guys, can someone give me a save file from the last episode end? My old save files gone... :(
Thank you!!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi Guys, can someone give me a save file from the last episode end? My old save files gone... :(
Thank you!!
Are you sure your saves are gone? Did you clean your AppData folder? Check your user's hidden AppData/Local folder.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
There are release notes are on patreon, as the game is too... probably first time i haven't seen it copied over to the forums by someone but yeah.

Lost Love Release 7 Patch Notes

Hours of new gameplay!!

Just play it! Play it... I know you want to!

Engine Changes & Fixes:

- Engine Memory management Improvements for better performance

- Fixed some animation stuttering with the above fix

- Someone called the Elevator service company and installed a new elevator at the school.

- New engine feature(new-old) to make some animations non-skippable due to story impact.

- New engine commands for more advanced scene setups.

- Day and money counters now removed while time traveling

- New error popups for misconfigurations that were game-breaking before so its easier to spot and not crash game as hard.

- New map system improvements and features under the hood.

- Three new locations added - Other bugfixes

- Plaaaaay it. Also thanks for reading the note

Known issues

- Some Videos with text over them (exemple the CAR animation) that has audio does not play audio. If this is the case please save, go to main menu and load again, investigation is ongoing.

-If still having some animation lagging, Please try changing Vsync option to QUICK instead of manage by the application.

- Some typos still in the game and we are aware, things caught last moment too that will be improved for a patch when gold release comes.

- Dialogue panel can jump up and down a bit during gameplay due to some conditional commands and is also ongoing a revamp for future releases.

- The elevator issue is now fixed.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
What forced bj are you talking about with Julie that she liked?
I remember Heather “the stripper” friends mom being forced to bj the bully, don’t remember her liking it though

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Did you forget to fuck the Dean & give her some throat babies
No, I already did it. It just that overall for me is an extension from an existent scene from a previous version, even if, as you said you have this special treatment.
Do you know if there is variations for Nika's scene at the beginning other than the creampie?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
The 3 milfs I’m still playing the game to bang are

Louise
Kate or Helen landlady forgot her name

Girlfriends mom “mayor”

also wouldnt have minded hooking up with the lady at Nika’s old apt

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The 3 milfs I’m still playing the game to bang are

Louise
Kate or Helen landlady forgot her name

Girlfriends mom “mayor”

also wouldnt have minded hooking up with the lady at Nika’s old apt
Who is Louise??

Did you use a fan-translation in a different language?

Jul 9, 2021
is there a download for just an update from R6 to R7? I already have R6, downloaded it shortly before R7 released, and I'm having a helluva time getting R7 to download in full. All the links here are either garbage, no file is there, or it'll get to the end and crash out before finishing. Frustrating AF.

Reactions: Pedrocas77
Aug 28, 2018
There are release notes are on patreon, as the game is too... probably first time i haven't seen it copied over to the forums by someone but yeah.

Lost Love Release 7 Patch Notes

Hours of new gameplay!!

Just play it! Play it... I know you want to!

Engine Changes & Fixes:

- Engine Memory management Improvements for better performance

- Fixed some animation stuttering with the above fix

- Someone called the Elevator service company and installed a new elevator at the school.

- New engine feature(new-old) to make some animations non-skippable due to story impact.

- New engine commands for more advanced scene setups.

- Day and money counters now removed while time traveling

- New error popups for misconfigurations that were game-breaking before so its easier to spot and not crash game as hard.

- New map system improvements and features under the hood.

- Three new locations added - Other bugfixes

- Plaaaaay it. Also thanks for reading the note

Known issues

- Some Videos with text over them (exemple the CAR animation) that has audio does not play audio. If this is the case please save, go to main menu and load again, investigation is ongoing.

-If still having some animation lagging, Please try changing Vsync option to QUICK instead of manage by the application.

- Some typos still in the game and we are aware, things caught last moment too that will be improved for a patch when gold release comes.

- Dialogue panel can jump up and down a bit during gameplay due to some conditional commands and is also ongoing a revamp for future releases.

- The elevator issue is now fixed.
Narly, thanks!

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes