Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
nobody is upset, just ppl always asking at least once per page , it gets old real fast
its simple, this is unity custom build engine , devs says its already compressed down to brink of looking shit if anymore
so if they wont do it nobody else will and they wont
Just for exemple, our R7 CG pack post for our patrons with my original images (without anims) is 2,5GB Alone. Aes pack 7 release for around 4GB. It cannot be compressed more without loosing another layer of quality.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just for exemple, our R7 CG pack post for our patrons with my original images (without anims) is 2,5GB Alone. Aes pack 7 release for around 4GB. It cannot be compressed more without loosing another layer of quality.
Yeah the biggest size culprit in the game is animations and we've tested a bunch of different compression and its tough without losing too much quality, its already not perfect but if we didnt do some compression like we do now the size would be absolutely massive, i think just the renders alone would sit at around 20GB of PNG's alone if not even more and the videos are webm's but not compressed to insanity, many animations have a lot of movement and some camera shake too which result in bigger sizes as there is more information per frame. We are constantly looking at ways to optimize it but in reality maybe we can shave of a couple of hundred MB at most, having some animations suffer as a result of it. Also we're adding in more music in the game for more variation as well as you may have noticed. Putting music in the game has been a big deal for me and i've always enjoyed trying to pick good tracks for the right moments.

/A

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
myself always prefer quality over size, in all the time have never grabbed compressed version intentionally for good games can always find place to keep em on my 6 drives
out of all the games i currently went true there is only one that could really use some downsize Reunion, game got 18.6 GB and uses full size 4k png , and even that one i rather have original than compressed
but thats me pepe shrug.png

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
weird. Game seems to get stuck when it's time to play animations.
everything else still works, it just doesn't play the animation so I can't continue

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Yeah the biggest size culprit in the game is animations and we've tested a bunch of different compression and its tough without losing too much quality, its already not perfect but if we didnt do some compression like we do now the size would be absolutely massive, i think just the renders alone would sit at around 20GB of PNG's alone if not even more and the videos are webm's but not compressed to insanity, many animations have a lot of movement and some camera shake too which result in bigger sizes as there is more information per frame. We are constantly looking at ways to optimize it but in reality maybe we can shave of a couple of hundred MB at most, having some animations suffer as a result of it. Also we're adding in more music in the game for more variation as well as you may have noticed. Putting music in the game has been a big deal for me and i've always enjoyed trying to pick good tracks for the right moments.

/A
Don't worry about it you are doing well with optimizing your content compared some other devs. Also trying to squeeze those last 100 ish mb doesn't sound like it's worth the hassle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aesouh and micmitja

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
It's a shame we don't have a torrent file or a compressed version of it, the game is piratically non-downloadable !
when is the torrent going to be available?
4 G is way too much, any kind soul to compress or torrent? thx in advance
But there is a torrent!

Click on the files.fm link in OP. Then "Download this file" -> "Download via P2P" -> .Torrent

There you have it. This works for every single files.fm link I've come across.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016

/A
For animations, did you try x265 mp4 instead of webm ? I'm not 100% sure but there's a chance it's good quality and even smaller than webm.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Some of the sex scenes need more than 1 or 2 animations, kinda ruins the flow to have one animated scene and the rest is not, for example:"The scene with the milf who wants to be impregnated from the last update".

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
For animations, did you try x265 mp4 instead of webm ? I'm not 100% sure but there's a chance it's good quality and even smaller than webm.
Instead x265 video codec you can use VP9 or later even AV1, if it is supported by Unity.

The problem with x264/x265 and mp4 is platform compatibility. Those video codes aren't support on every platform while VP8 in webm container are.

Why doesn't have Win32...
I need Win32...
Available on our Patreon/Subscribestar page.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I can't download game.
Mega and Filesfm have limitation.
Gofile link broken.
Uploadhaven link downloading only 1 exe file
Anonfile downloading with 1 kb speed.

Reactions: Pedrocas77

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Motkeyz hello , when the gold release will be out can we just have a "scene replay" patch without need to redownload the game please

Thx
If you find the updated language pack somewhere for R7 P1 then you should have pretty much all the fixes, its quite a lot of them too, tons of typo corrections, unfortunately it slipped by worn out eyes after so intense work but yeah. And the replays are fixed among some other things.

Reactions: jojo1241
4.60 star(s) 119 Votes