Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
love the new update, the dean scene was def my favorite, i would have to say however that the time skip at the end felt kind of...odd, we spent so much plot energy on developing all the relations with the girls and than it just seam to go noware, for months and months? what? because unless it was pourly explained, it seams like only july got any action, and the other girls seam to be drifting apart with the mc not seaming to care, witch is odd considering who the character is, soo that's defenetly a big minus for me, but other than that i would say it was great

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
love the new update, the dean scene was def my favorite, i would have to say however that the time skip at the end felt kind of...odd, we spent so much plot energy on developing all the relations with the girls and than it just seam to go noware, for months and months? what? because unless it was pourly explained, it seams like only july got any action, and the other girls seam to be drifting apart with the mc not seaming to care, witch is odd considering who the character is, soo that's defenetly a big minus for me, but other than that i would say it was great
Dont worry, nobody will be left behind! Mc will take good care soon...

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Dont worry, nobody will be left behind! Mc will take good care soon...
well, than i would defenetly consider the timeline FIXED :LOL:

Reactions: Motkeyz

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
Portuguese/Brazilian Translation Release "Updated to version R6"

I ask the Responsible for the Topic that Link on the First Page
===============================================
Lançamento Tradução Portuguese/Brazilian "Atualizada para versão R6"

Solicito ao Responsável pelo Topico que Link na Primeira Pagina
Como Instalar Tradução Passo a Passo:
How to Install Translation Step by Step:

1.) Copie "Portuguese_unrated.zip" e Cole na Pasta do Jogo
Como Mostra na Imagem abaixo:

1.) Copy "Portuguese_unrated.zip" and paste it into the game folder
As shown in the image below:
View attachment 953226
2.) Caminho: Game\Timestamps Lost Love_Data\Languages

2.) Path: Game\Timestamps Lost Love_Data\Languages

View attachment 953227

ATENÇÃO: NÃO EXTRAIA ELE SÓ FUNCIONA COMPACTADO
ATTENTION: DO NOT EXTRACT IT ONLY WORKS COMPACT

View attachment 953228

3.) Inicie o Jogo, na Tela Principal Lado Direito Superior Escolha Bandeira

3.) Start the Game, on the Main Screen Right Side Top Choose Flag

View attachment 953230

Bugs em trechos da Tradução envie PM com Anexo, para possivel correção..

Forte abraço a todos e boa Diversão
=======================================================
Bugs in excerpts of the Translation send PM with Attachment, for possible correction.

Strong hug to all and good fun

Tradução Portuguese/Brazilian "Atualizada para versão R6" 13/07/2021
thank you very much for the portuguese translation, thank you very much!!

Reactions: Kingvlad

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Could anyone provide a savegame (or multiple savegames) with all scenes available in the replay area (at least until the current release). Whoever would get all of my gratitude! :)

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This was a great update, I rather wait longer for a big update than those premature E-Jack updates some of the other DEVs do. :sneaky:
Question: is it possible to screenshot in this game?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Could anyone provide a savegame (or multiple savegames) with all scenes available in the replay area (at least until the current release)? Whoever would get all of my gratitude! :)
And what? Rob you of the sense of fulfillment that comes from doing that yourself :giggle:
Save your gratitude for face-to-face encounters, that's the only way to know if it's genuine.
Don't mean to be harsh.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I love how during the second iteration of the beach house scene the MC and Candice repeatedly use each others names right in front of other people despite not using names being the first rule.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
There is NO NTR in the game and it's not mean to be a dating simulation where you are the only man living on earth. We have a story to deliver with lot of sexual actions, and YES you will fuck with lots of girls! If you feel too scared to try a GAME because it may hurt you emotionnaly to the point that you will sleep in fetal position because one virtual girl do a Lapdance to your virtual buddy, just don't play this game.

The comment is not directed at you personnaly, it's a overall general comment trying to stop the progression of the ''is there Ntr in the game , OH! it's not for me, i'm scare to be rejected by a virtual person...'' situation.

We try the give player the choices to avoid or Skip, WHEN it's possible, but sometimes we cannot because it is needed for the story, the story we try to tell, it's NOT A DATING SIM game! The Baseball bat is your friend!
Thank you for saying that.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
HOW can someone be a smoker for 20 years and NOT look like a withered deflated balloon?
Thats not how poison WORKS here, when someone is an alcoholic, they age rapidly, same as a smoker, drug addict etc etc.
Where is the mod that takes the smoking right out of the VN completely, it's like Juli just lights one for the sole purpose to have it in a scene, like it's apparently attractive or something?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
HOW can someone be a smoker for 20 years and NOT look like a withered deflated balloon?
Thats not how poison WORKS here, when someone is an alcoholic, they age rapidly, same as a smoker, drug addict etc etc.
Where is the mod that takes the smoking right out of the VN completely, it's like Juli just lights one for the sole purpose to have it in a scene, like it's apparently attractive or something?
If you don't like smoking content, then why did you enable it?

4.60 star(s) 119 Votes