jojo1241

Apr 4, 2018
If you find the updated language pack somewhere for R7 P1 then you should have pretty much all the fixes, its quite a lot of them too, tons of typo corrections, unfortunately it slipped by worn out eyes after so intense work but yeah. And the replays are fixed among some other things.
Thank you Aesouh i just change the language pack and everything is here

Awesome game

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Hmm at the end of the update it looks like it's been like 5 months with the MC only banging young Juli (I might be wrong), which feels weird considering he should've had plenty of time to fuck the dean, the slave teacher and probably Juli's mother (I can't remember the name of this grandma) to say the least.

On the other hand, what about a gallery mod? I've seen it in other Unity games so using Unity instead of RenPy shoudn't be a problem.

Regards

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
I just discovered this game and the first thing I (and I'm gonna take a wild guess and say many others) thought was "Hey, is that Quinn?"

And now I'm gonna have to download this.

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
Hello, are there any plans on fixing the Mega link. Seems to me that the link providers cant keep up with the developers demands. Hope that changes in the near future.

4.60 star(s) 119 Votes