Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I have a liiiiitle question... How's the swinging here? Like... How

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is it possible to avoid NTR here?
yeah you got 2 paths hero and wimp , stick with hero and most of it is in chapt 1 early to decide then your good, after all is optional
stick with wt for that part and soon you are set on path.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Is it possible to avoid NTR here?
There is NO NTR in the game and it's not mean to be a dating simulation where you are the only man living on earth. We have a story to deliver with lot of sexual actions, and YES you will fuck with lots of girls! If you feel too scared to try a GAME because it may hurt you emotionnaly to the point that you will sleep in fetal position because one virtual girl do a Lapdance to your virtual buddy, just don't play this game.

The comment is not directed at you personnaly, it's a overall general comment trying to stop the progression of the ''is there Ntr in the game , OH! it's not for me, i'm scare to be rejected by a virtual person...'' situation.

We try the give player the choices to avoid or Skip, WHEN it's possible, but sometimes we cannot because it is needed for the story, the story we try to tell, it's NOT A DATING SIM game! The Baseball bat is your friend!

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
it was great update i absolutely loved it, long one too, lots of action and fun story progression couldnt ask for more.
nice twist with new milf too.

Reactions: TommyTuba
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes