shynos

Jul 21, 2021
If you were more clear I have both games, and quite a few saves in both, when does it happen? could you give me a hint .. greetings

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
How long will chapter 3 be?
Probably shorter than Chapter 2, but we will see.
Oh No, I hope not!! :eek: This is by far the best game on here!
Thanks, mate.

Working on the same project, with the same old models for many years limits every creator in his creativity. Doesn't matter if artist or writer.

Juli for example, same as many other characters from the game, are old G3 models. Newer games already use G8.1 models with better features and more assets compare to the outdated G3 assets.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
i know this problem is for me as old as the current version, but after a current playthrough it comes back to my mind:

Why is the replay gallery not showing the scenes? The replay in the phone shows only day 19 Nika sex and gaming with nika...

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i know this problem is for me as old as the current version, but after a current playthrough it comes back to my mind:

Why is the replay gallery not showing the scenes? The replay in the phone shows only day 19 Nika sex and gaming with nika...
Which scene do you mean? Which isn't showing?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Which scene do you mean? Which isn't showing?
all? :LOL:

1648230857462.png

1648230893242.png

I am at the end of the current conted (Gaz and me being shoot, then clifhanger) But the last scene in the replay is when the MC and Nika are being caught by dad inflagranti follwed by the usual cliffhanger. all between this two points is missing.

Last edited:

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Probably shorter than Chapter 2, but we will see.

Thanks, mate.

Working on the same project, with the same old models for many years limits every creator in his creativity. Doesn't matter if artist or writer.

Juli for example, same as many other characters from the game, are old G3 models. Newer games already use G8.1 models with better features and more assets compare to the outdated G3 assets.
Understood and fair enough. I hope you guys will continue with new stuff that's even better then..tho gonna be hard to top I reckon ;-). That's the challenge I guess, lol. But it would be very sad if the end of this game is also the end of the team.

HornyYoda

Sep 26, 2018
Guys when was the last version released?

The version I played last was when he met her older sister in past and fkd her and saw her young mom, aunt, and dad.

is there any new update after that update?

sorry, Lil bit confused.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Understood and fair enough. I hope you guys will continue with new stuff that's even better then..tho gonna be hard to top I reckon ;-). That's the challenge I guess, lol. But it would be very sad if the end of this game is also the end of the team.
It's not the end of the team after the release. We already planned ahead on the next game ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Look like you are at least 2 release behind.

Reactions: joni51 and Krull
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes