Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I keep wondering why didn't Bacon erase Veronica's memory of time travel. Was it really all planned by him and not by a doppelganger?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Once you start a new game, I hope it will be in the Motkeyz extended universe, so that we see again some of the characters from the current game. Similar to what NLT and a few others do.
Depending what route we choose next, but for sure on some scenarios this option is still open, Timestamps Universe have many possibilites .

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Depending what route we choose next, but for sure on some scenarios this option is still open, Timestamps Universe have many possibilites .
Cool. For me it's a bit like having actors who had huge successes in the past in a new movie. You make sure fans of these actors will be there to see the new movie. No matter how good you are, it's possible that either the new ones are not as good as the old ones, or just that people will need 3-4 updates to like the new ones. But if some of the old ones are there from the beginning, even as secondary characters, it will help sustain the interest of a larger audience until they are used to the new characters.

Btw if your new story doesn't fit at all in the Timestamps universe, it could just be ancesters or descendants using the same 3D model. Or even alternate universe/multiverse stuff.

EraErazm

Jul 5, 2020
-

CG PACK 5

Don't you have saves?

CG PACK 7

Nah dude My laptop had its hardrive wiped twiche recently. so i have yet to fully complete the game now.
CG7 was delete((( Could you upload one more time... PLEASE!))

Reactions: Igemon and Leo3003

Abstract 69

Dec 31, 2020
Everyone who has played dose.
riiiiiiight, i should have added "to share" . I have completed different routs and still there are scenes i have not gotten and are not in the walkthrough

another question that has probably been answered here , is there a reason no scenes from the newest version can be replayed, all i have is until day 19

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
riiiiiiight, i should have added "to share" . I have completed different routs and still there are scenes i have not gotten and are not in the walkthrough

another question that has probably been answered here , is there a reason no scenes from the newest version can be replayed, all i have is until day 19
If u look at the last 2 or 3 pages you would find out why it doesn't show up.

Reactions: Abstract 69

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
can anyone please give me a link to or just upload some saves, because i played a long time ago and lost my saves.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Just watched the animations from the game "Lust Theory" (pretty good work, btw) and it gave me the idea for an additional possibility in Timestamps. In Lust Theory, at some point the MC gets the ability to clone himself (from what I understood just watching the anims, I could be wrong and in fact he just suddenly has a twin brother, but I doubt it), which of course leads to MMF and MMFF scenes, but the Ms are still the MC.
So in the case of Timestamps, I could totally see scenes where the MC was sent back in time twice (or more :D ) at the same moment. So you could create MMF scenes involving only the MC. And also write some fun story points where the MC has to explain why he suddenly has a twin brother, or even explain to his clone what he's doing here.
Of course I'm a partisan of normal sharing (MC+Bacon+female character for example) so please continue to make scenes like this, but I thought this would add a middle of the road possibility for people who'd rather like only the MC to have sex, while still being able to see MMF or MMFF scenes.
As someone that avoided all the sharing scenes, please keep those for the sharing people (and optional). I don't know why you think suddenly people would start enjoying MMF scenes just because the dudes have the same face.

Reactions: PervyBetty

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
As someone that avoided all the sharing scenes, please keep those for the sharing people (and optional). I don't know why you think suddenly people would start enjoying MMF scenes just because the dudes have the same face.
Technically, it's the same character, so you would be sharing with yourself. So I thought it could help for people who don't like sharing. But again, I don't think the same way as you do, so it's normal if I don't completely get the way non-sharing people think.
And anyways, it would of course still be in the optional sharing route, the way I see it.

Reactions: Sirren and fbass

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Technically, it's the same character, so you would be sharing with yourself. So I thought it could help for people who don't like sharing. But again, I don't think the same way as you do, so it's normal if I don't completely get the way non-sharing people think.
And anyways, it would of course still be in the optional sharing route, the way I see it.
So the thing is, people that don't like sharing, usually immerse themselves in the character they play as. If there is another version of the MC (be it clone or coming from the future/past), it's technically not sharing with yourself, it's not the same character, it's another version of the base character, but with a different consciousness, a different set of experiences and possibly a different set of motivations. For all intents and purposes, they're not the same character, they just share 100% of their DNA.

Would you still view it as sharing with yourself, if the "other" version of the MC is one coming from the future and is 80 years old (extreme example just to make my point)?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So the thing is, people that don't like sharing, usually immerse themselves in the character they play as. If there is another version of the MC (be it clone or coming from the future/past), it's technically not sharing with yourself, it's not the same character, it's another version of the base character, but with a different consciousness, a different set of experiences and possibly a different set of motivations. For all intents and purposes, they're not the same character, they just share 100% of their DNA.

Would you still view it as sharing with yourself, if the "other" version of the MC is one coming from the future and is 80 years old (extreme example just to make my point)?
I don't remember. Were the dad and mom sex scenes optional?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I don't remember. Were the dad and mom sex scenes optional?
CH2, yes, they are optional (at least I don't remember any that are not). CH1, some were optional, some were not (I think those that weren't optional were the weird kinda parallel universe ones, not on the mainline timeline). All this is AFAIK, so someone with better memory (or patience to actually check it) correct me.

Last edited:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I think,that there is possibility that at some universe things were litle wrong and we have mc and bacon female versions:devilish:

Reactions: delacroix2
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes