Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Every girl in the game is hot with a slight edge to Heather. I honestly hope in this update we bang the grand mother and just stay in present time plowing the girls of that timeline. I hate time travel but give this game a pass because of how good it is. An analogy would be to say the Dev has somehow made Liver taste good. Lets get back to the future and make Heather think Bacon tastes good.

Jun 28, 2018
Finally finished this version. Will there be an update to this one or will it continue on in a new game like this one did?

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Finally finished this version. Will there be an update to this one or will it continue on in a new game like this one did?
Your sentence doesn't really make sense. Timestamps is only 1 game split in 2 (and probably 3) because of the size. Same story since the beginning.

Jun 28, 2018
Your sentence doesn't really make sense. Timestamps is only 1 game split in 2 (and probably 3) because of the size. Same story since the beginning.
They are continuations of the same game but have different titles and have their own pages, which is what I meant by a "new game". Sorry I should have worded that better. And I saw after I posted this that it is being updated to at least 8.6 as of right now and it is still titled under Chapter 2. :)

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
Haven't been playing this game for a while. Can you tell me how frequent updates are? Or maybe when we should expect the next one? Thanks.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I love Nika but how much of a dumb bimbo do you have to be to travel back in time 40 years, live there for 20 years and not be rich as fuck. lol.
Mrs. Del took care of her and considered Nika to be her daughter. She had access to as much money as she wanted to have, but decided to keep a low profile and limited her present in the past. Also, Mrs. Del might have been a strict "Stepmother" and turned a spoiled girl into a more considered woman.

(In my original Milfy Nika idea I had plans for a granny version of Nika, who still lives in the same apartment on Elm Street, when MC returns from the past. The idea however got axed by Mot.)

Btw. Nika watched Back to the Future 2 so many times that she knows that messing with the timeline is a bad thing to do. :LOL:

Reactions: jdoch and lipe2410
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes