cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Just only one question..as we are getting Content with younger Kate and Lorraine..will we get same sexual content with them when MC is in his own timeline ??
There won't be any content with GILF Kate or Lorraine in the present. Their content is limited to the past.
what is the difference between PE and normal edition?
Content is the same aside the animated main menu in PE. The difference in support levels are the rewards on Patreon.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
have you guys consider maybe from time to time post non spoiler render on your patreon so it might attract more non yet subscribers ?
Well we can't post any NSFW images without age restriction which requires a subscription but maybe we can post some sfw ones, i will relay that to Motkeyz :)

Reactions: joni51 and lipe2410

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Aesouh and Motkeyz any comment for us Kate and Lorraine fans
I'm pretty sure their situation is explained in the story, and even more so also in this release, but im pretty sure it has been written before about where they are in the "current time". I dont really tend to go into details about the story because i know too much and dont want to risk spoiling anything but im sure there are some experts here that know exactly what has been said about anything so far in the game :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
One of the best games on the site and only 73 reviews... More people should try this masterpiece out.
Yeah that thread split really killed us in terms of traction and people finding us, even existing fans, and still 2 years later still no joined threads... Please mods, please can someone look into this for real, i know you guys are reading here... When we first relesed chapter 2 we got a new thread right away, which made people not be able to find out that we even had a continuation, even if we wrote it in credits of the game after end of chapter 1 + in the threads, and mods wrote it in OP, and then told that they cant merge our threads without the site upgrade that is "coming soon". It never really came soon and i have asked multiple times if some admins or mods could manually merge them together so that we regain our position in top games where it should be, to get all that exposure we worked hard for 2 years with chapter 1, (you can see in latest updates on top games that chapter 1 is probably still up there after all this time, and chapter 2 had to start from scratch even though chapter 2 is argubly a better game all around, engine, quality, story, writing, etc). We still have people that come in here or write to us surprised that there is a continuation!!! After 2 years! :/

Please mods :(

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
i agree, and tbh i dont understand why their number of suscribers dont increase and stay at the same rate because this game is amazing, my favorite game so far
Agreed! This is my favourite game too - been following it right from the start - Im also lost as to why there arent 2-3x the amount of supporters as rn. Dev has been posting regularly and consistently for time, renders are amazing and story is great too.
I think it's an issue that the people who're willing to pay for games on these sites just don't really like the game, or just don't like it enough to support it over some of the other games here. I honestly think it's just that simple. Good adult games being funded through Patreon are kind of a dime a dozen these days.

I understand you guys like it, but clearly there's reasons for people not liking this game, or not liking it well enough to want to support it financially.

This game has been around since late 2017. There's never been a lack of exposure for the game. The devs can complain about the thread split, but I honestly don't believe that has anything to do with it. Both games are clearly linked on both pages, there's tons of other developer websites listed, social pages, even VNDB pages and the like basically advertising the game.

That just feels like excuses. How stupid do you think people are that they can't find clearly marked sequels / prequels on a game page... It's basically drawn out in crayon.

I don't think the devs kindly asking users to not release something on a pirate forum is going to do them any favors either. It likely won't net any real gain in subscribers and may have the opposite effect of what you're hoping for.

Remember, you're dealing with pirates. The people who want to support will support and those who don't aren't going to. Is the pirate going to pay $20 or wait a couple days and play one of the countless other games here?

So again, why wouldn't people like this game? I don't know. Clearly the quality is there, but there's a reason people haven't jumped on this one like they have on some of the others. Is the story boring for them? Is it because it's not using Ren'Py? Do people think the characters suck? The "mom" being dog shit? Another horse cock MC? Dunno, but there are reasons for it, and it has nothing to do with visibility.

I can speak to my own personal issues with this game, as someone who was a patron at one point before and moved up tiers to "buy" Platinum Edition releases of the game in the past. I just started to find the game boring. Primarily because I'm not interested in most of the characters. Juli for example is one of my least favorite "mom" characters out of all the games I've played on this site, and it just felt like we were getting forced more and more Juli. I got even more sick of a character I never really liked in the first place; design wise.

I understand she's Motkeyz's muse, but fuck, why couldn't his muse be Dr. Love or something? In my opinion she's hands down the best looking character in the game, and really the only character I really like in the game. Dr. River just wasn't getting enough content for me to pay for game updates, or even commit my valuable leisure time to playing it.

Last I knew she had some content was some "threesome" scene which couldn't be less appealing to me. I don't want a threesome with my favorite character in the game, who finally gets some content.

If there's some good solo content with MC + Aliza in this update, then I'd gladly put up the $20 for the game, but if not then I'm not really interested.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
How stupid do you think people are that they can't find clearly marked sequels / prequels on a game page... It's basically drawn out in crayon.
I don't know if they're stupid or not, but it never ceases to amaze me the lack of reading comprehension or willingness to read of some users that ask like parrots "when next update?" and they just have a patreon update two post above theirs. Or the other that ask for walkthrough/saves when they're already posted on the OP. So I wouldn't reject so categorically that the split thread didn't affect the game.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes