mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
that's just the example for so strong tags for the game. he already have strong characters to develop(nika, gaz, bacon's mom), but instead we only getting more and more weak characters. nothing to do here, lemme just cry a bit lol
the tags on this site are sometimes used incorrectly,and bdsm is quite a broad term so yeah,Timestamps is more on a vanilla side.
Although I do agree,Gaz is so underused right now and she is one of my favs,and Nika too,i will always want more of her content even though she has quite a bit.

Last edited:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Is this part 2 the final part of the game? will we have other parts? and lastly did the dev give a stance on harem? I feel that there is a harem route in the game with all the time traveling the mc is doing.

Nov 12, 2020
Is this part 2 the final part of the game? will we have other parts? and lastly did the dev give a stance on harem? I feel that there is a harem route in the game with all the time traveling the mc is doing.
If I remember correctly, part 2 was going to wrap up the story, but the dev might come back to the characters in this one in a next title.
As for harem, I mean you're already banging basically anything that moves and has tits, half the time with knowledge of half the town . Not sure how much more harem you'd want.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
If I remember correctly, part 2 was going to wrap up the story, but the dev might come back to the characters in this one in a next title.
As for harem, I mean you're already banging basically anything that moves and has tits, half the time with knowledge of half the town . Not sure how much more harem you'd want.
See:
Chapter 3 will be the last one.

Reactions: H2R and Aguzy

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Assuming that you are speaking accurately on Mot's behalf. There is plenty of interesting non-vanilla content besides those specific examples which we could still see, so I wouldn't give up hope yet.
mot did like his comment so I assume he is right,but yeah,there's certainly room for some non vanilla stuff,even them adding sharing is a step beyond the usual one dick policy.

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
If you really like the work we do, please wait a day or more to share it. The longer it stay out of any site like F95, the more it help us to stay in business by gaining more support so we can continue to do what we do! It's worth for any game you like. Remember that!
Hi Motkeyz,

Love your work so far. I bleve it would be almost a week since R8 was posted. Would you be willing to give your blessing to have it made public? or is there a certain Time line that you are looking for to make it public?
Just a curious fan who is drying of pressing F5.

Thanks

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi Motkeyz,

Love your work so far. I bleve it would be almost a week since R8 was posted. Would you be willing to give your blessing to have it made public? or is there a certain Time line that you are looking for to make it public?
Just a curious fan who is drying of pressing F5.

Thanks
Hi!

It is not a free game and we won't give our blessing to have it made public. Sadly eventually game will be shared without our concent and distributed either for other peoples profits on other sites or here for free, and at least I sure hope that people can hold out until the silver tier gets the game... but its wishful thinking. I know everyone can't afford the game but then they should probably be able to wait a couple of weeks to not hurt the devs.

We are very appreciative of our supporters for holding on to the client because without this we would have been doomed. And most of our fans know this, sharing the game so early before even the silver tier gets the game only hurts us and the fans.

We have various tiers on patreon depending on the version and how long you can wait after the release, today we will release the regular version of the game for the gold tier (10$) and some time after that the silver tier (5$) will get access to the regular client a few days after that. Which is a bargain considering some people only come and go with support only when the release drops and not regularly.

Also to people that are skeptics about piracy hurting the game support: Well now we really have it black on white that we've gotten more support since release and we still continue to get some new support every day. Previously as soon as it went out to the public we would stop reciving new supporters and in some cases even lose some because its the platinum version that went up here and not the regular one, even before the gold tier would have gotten their access! And this is not a one-off fluke, for as long as we've been doing this we always saw numbers halt as soon as it got pirated. "Cause why pay for something that is available for free"

And also whoever earlier was skeptic about the thread split here and if it hurt us exposure wise, I was checking analytics numbers, we lost like 80% of the active players between end of release 1 and first release of chapter 2, although it didnt affect patron support negatively per se because people supporting us knew 100% well that chapte 2 was coming it didnt help us grow either. I spent a lot of time during chapter 1 development helping people here on F95 with tech support and stuff, answering all the questions, listening to feedback etc. I loved engaging with the fans.

/A

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi!

It is not a free game and we won't give our blessing to have it made public. Sadly eventually game will be shared without our concent and distributed either for other peoples profits on other sites or here for free, and at least I sure hope that people can hold out until the silver tier gets the game... but its wishful thinking. I know everyone can't afford the game but then they should probably be able to wait a couple of weeks to not hurt the devs.

We are very appreciative of our supporters for holding on to the client because without this we would have been doomed. And most of our fans know this, sharing the game so early before even the silver tier gets the game only hurts us and the fans.

We have various tiers on patreon depending on the version and how long you can wait after the release, today we will release the regular version of the game for the gold tier (10$) and some time after that the silver tier (5$) will get access to the regular client a few days after that. Which is a bargain considering some people only come and go with support only when the release drops and not regularly.

Also to people that are skeptics about piracy hurting the game support: Well now we really have it black on white that we've gotten more support since release and we still continue to get some new support every day. Previously as soon as it went out to the public we would stop reciving new supporters and in some cases even lose some because its the platinum version that went up here and not the regular one, even before the gold tier would have gotten their access! And this is not a one-off fluke, for as long as we've been doing this we always saw numbers halt as soon as it got pirated. "Cause why pay for something that is available for free"

And also whoever earlier was skeptic about the thread split here and if it hurt us exposure wise, I was checking analytics numbers, we lost like 80% of the active players between end of release 1 and first release of chapter 2, although it didnt affect patron support negatively per se because people supporting us knew 100% well that chapte 2 was coming it didnt help us grow either. I spent a lot of time during chapter 1 development helping people here on F95 with tech support and stuff, answering all the questions, listening to feedback etc. I loved engaging with the fans.

/A
When Android? :LOL:

devplayer123

Aug 21, 2020
I would love to support the developers of the games I play, but unfortunately my country's currency is worth 5x less than the dollar, Example:

If I pay 20 dollars it's like an American is paying 100 dollars

10 dollars = 50 dollars
5 dollars = 25 dollars

Reactions: Hawky1984

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I would love to support the developers of the games I play, but unfortunately my country's currency is worth 5x less than the dollar, Example:

10 dollars = 50 dollars
5 dollars = 25 dollars
That is understandable and i feel you, it can be like that, inflation is hitting hard everywhere around the world too, and the pandemic didnt help earlier either. On a positive note though considering it takes months to make a release, it shouldnt really matter having to wait a couple of weeks more until the inevitable share of the game. I'm sure you will eventually support your favorite devs when you are able to :). Since we have to make due with what we have and some fans are in the same situation, we sometimes on discord also just offer the game client for free to a selected one or frew people in exchange for some help like spreading the word about the game in places where we the devs arent active, im not talking a paid endorsement or stuff like that, its just a matter of spreading awareness that the game exists and that its being updated, and getting the game as a thanks for the help :)

/A

devplayer123

Aug 21, 2020
Isso é compreensível e eu sinto você, pode ser assim, a inflação está batendo forte em todo o mundo também, e a pandemia também não ajudou mais cedo. Em uma nota positiva, embora considerando que leva meses para fazer um lançamento, não deveria realmente importar ter que esperar mais algumas semanas até a inevitável parte do jogo. Tenho certeza que você eventualmente apoiará seus desenvolvedores favoritos quando puder:). Como temos que fazer o devido com o que temos e alguns fãs estão na mesma situação, às vezes no discord também oferecemos o cliente do jogo gratuitamente para um selecionado ou para novas pessoas em troca de alguma ajuda, como divulgar o jogo em lugares onde nós os devs não estamos ativos, não estou falando de um endosso pago ou coisas assim, é apenas uma questão de divulgar que o jogo existe e que está sendo atualizado, e recebendo o jogo como agradecimento pela ajuda:)

/UMA
[/CITAR]
Não tenho pressa, porque se não apoiar o desenvolvimento do jogo, não tenho o direito de exigir nada. Eu apenas espero pacientemente no meu canto

erdem59

Nov 6, 2016

10 dollars = 50 dollars
5 dollars = 25 dollars
I am living in Turkey and that f*king currency thing is x13 currently.

• Sad
Reactions: Suzakufury
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes