Pentarum

Apr 5, 2019
Yeah that thread split really killed us in terms of traction and people finding us, even existing fans, and still 2 years later still no joined threads... Please mods, please can someone look into this for real, i know you guys are reading here... When we first relesed chapter 2 we got a new thread right away, which made people not be able to find out that we even had a continuation, even if we wrote it in credits of the game after end of chapter 1 + in the threads, and mods wrote it in OP, and then told that they cant merge our threads without the site upgrade that is "coming soon". It never really came soon and i have asked multiple times if some admins or mods could manually merge them together so that we regain our position in top games where it should be, to get all that exposure we worked hard for 2 years with chapter 1, (you can see in latest updates on top games that chapter 1 is probably still up there after all this time, and chapter 2 had to start from scratch even though chapter 2 is argubly a better game all around, engine, quality, story, writing, etc). We still have people that come in here or write to us surprised that there is a continuation!!! After 2 years! :/

Please mods :(

You could put out a small update as well for the 1st chapter to direct them to here. anyone who had it the 1st one on a watchlist may see it.

Zwafou

Jan 3, 2018
Imo, this game has to go behond its basics to expand & get more supporters.
The risk is to loose what defines the game, even if, the writting & the graphic style is delightful & unique.

As Seagal said, a lot of lewd scenes goes around MILF & they don't have an all-embracing sex-appeal.

Aliza is (or should i say was ?) the biggest turn-on of the game.
Her 3-some scene was great, but she lost all of her confidence in there. And by doing so, she is definitely no more a top tier.
The kinky doctor story line is gone and we get an unsatisfying attorney, expected to casually summon every 3 or 4 releases.

Young Juli & Heather sounds off.
Young Aliza looks nerdy (which is fair some someone who's gonna study for a long time).

As the MC/bacon journey keeps the audience captive, opportunities does exists along the path.
We should expect more good stuff from Nika, Molly.
The college storyline is full of potential, with Ava/Scarlet, Nika's cheerleading squad, Jasmine, ...
And the Doctor Love storyline can reborn from ashes with (ideally) Aliza or Hoolihan as back-up.

Anyway, a bit of waiting does not hurt anyone,
And if it brings people people to think twice about supporting, that's already a win.

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
As Seagal said, a lot of lewd scenes goes around MILF & they don't have an all-embracing sex-appeal.
There's no such thing as all-embracing sex-appeal.

Personally, Juli is my favorite milf from any game as she is an affectionate blonde bombshell mommy who looks like she can still model for Playboy :love::love::love:!!! On the other hand, the Doctor looks generic to me and I have little to no interest in her.

And still, there is a group of people who prefer Bacon. We don't talk about those people...;)

Alter-san

Sep 15, 2017
Atm I just feel like each updates takes real Dr.love content always more away. First time I seen her I felt like "daaamn son that one looks hot as f " and been waiting since that check-up handjob of hers which was such a good tease for more content. :PogChamp:

Then all of a sudden turns out she's not a doctor anymore and I was like "Damn Dr.love isn't a doctor anymore but it's alright seems like it's still smocking hot Aliza after all so it's okay.. :WeSmart:
Turns out my hot former Dr isn't even at all the strong and teasing milf who, to quote her: "Loved young man on the hunt to take out their mommy issues on her." :(

Then comes a scene with a hot Aliza in sexy lingerie and I think to myself "OMG.. we're finaly giving the sweet Dr some love ?!"
Aaaaaand sadly no.. It's just a threesome with Molly?? who's seemingly her best friend/sex bud now :unsure::unsure::unsure: where on top of it we barely got any real one on one action with her since she took the behemoth out right after going in and that was globally the end of the *get to know your doctor* long awaited rendez-vous. :FacePalm:

Then i see a nerdy young Aliza's on top of me trying to help me after saving dear Candice and I'm like, ok we got a mission folks, like Heather, turn the shy nerdy student into the smocking hot Dr.Love we all love and been waiting for since what seems like an eternity. :love::love::love:

All of a sudden we got promised a date with young Aliza with her newly buyed sexy underwear and I'm like:
PLS... dev... you can do it... you got all the cards for a masterpiece... for all that is holy you got it now, this is it, pls don't make me hope again :cry:

But..... no..... all I got is a timeskip.....:illuminati: and not even glimps of dear Aliza's new underwear.. :HideThePain:

I can't. It's just too much at this point. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Reactions: Crazymic79

Kog Astarta

Oct 29, 2019
will we ever get some good old hardcore scenes with Gaz? the game is full of tags like "bdsm", "anal", "slave" and Gaz is almost in every poster in the mid. guess what? the game is freaking vanilla festivale instead just making story longer and longer. any scenes with some "spit in the girl mouth", "slap girl's face" or so on scenes in this game? nah, we better get mc's grandmother grandmother. that's so damn interesting. and get some neighbor's grandmother, which is never seen in usual mc's life! that's surely gonna increase interest to the game!

Kog Astarta

Oct 29, 2019
that's just the example for so strong tags for the game. he already have strong characters to develop(nika, gaz, bacon's mom), but instead we only getting more and more weak characters. nothing to do here, lemme just cry a bit lol

• Angry
Reactions: joni51 and Aguzy
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes