Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
Sooo...what is the content of the latest update? R8? I had to get new save files but i played through the Kate sex scene and i vaguely remember i played it be4...it's a long time between updates tho...but didn't the last update end with OMJ taking the MC to that secret base? My game ends shortly after that, just when the MC rescues Gaz...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Thank you for your work
Juliana is my favorite milf by far but after this update i m lost because grandma Lorraine is absolutely stunning OMG :love:
Are there any actual sex scenes with Lorraine? I thought I saw a few pages back that someone said there were but I missed seeing them when I played the update.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Are there any actual sex scenes with Lorraine? I thought I saw a few pages back that someone said there were but I missed seeing them when I played the update.
NOt yet, we were unable to fit a sex scene in this release or it would have been forced . We plan a bigger scene than the Kate one for Lorraine, one of my favorite character!

Last edited:

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
I do so wish people wouldn't put words in others mouths....

My "issue", as it were, isn't that Gaz is giving someone a lapdance. That I couldn't really care about. I wouldn't care if she was involved in a 40 man creampie gangbang. I don't self insert as the MC so i'm not a "waaah, only the mc should get all the pussy".... I very literally do not care who fucks who.

My "issue" is I spent the entirety of the first game trying get Gaz on this redemption route, watched them get closer and assumed she would get main girl status in this one due to that....

She didn't.

Considering she's the only one I have any interest in and it feels we're no closer in this one than we were in the first it just felt like a step back.

My fault for making completely wrong assumptions.
Gaz is the ugliest character in the game+ a boring story . Her destiny was to be a secondary character , there's nothing interesting about her, nothing. She's just an ugly slut with bad story

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Umm....where is the saves folder? Why can't I find it?
Yeah, me too. I have a new laptop and suddenly realized I couldn't load from my last save. I have all my Ren'Py saves carried over to my new laptop, but it doesn't contain the saves from this great game.

Any help Heroes? TIA!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Umm....where is the saves folder? Why can't I find it?
Yeah, me too. I have a new laptop and suddenly realized I couldn't load from my last save. I have all my Ren'Py saves carried over to my new laptop, but it doesn't contain the saves from this great game.

Any help Heroes? TIA!
maybe it would help read first post=op and its not a renpy game

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
what a brutal update. I am not sure if I still have any veins left not popped yet...Jesus so freeking hot!

well done team, what a game...as always feels short, but I think is more down to loving it so much, than real content.

I cant wait for next update and see how things develop further.

Cheers!

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes