Crypt

Jul 19, 2019
Im thinking all these time skips are being overused, theres prob more story and scenes that could be done in the past. Also it left me a bit confused towards the end.

Oct 24, 2017
i don't get why don't you have the choice to tell john to fuck off during the blowjob scene if you win the basketball game
thankfully at least you have the choice to not watch if you lose the basketball game so you have a way out of sharing with other dudes

also before someone says that the choice is clear, nope, the choice is not very clear at all, in the sharing path, the choice is "try hard mode and win this", that obviously doesn't mean anything, it should have been something like "win the game (sharing path)" or something like that

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
i don't get why don't you have the choice to tell john to fuck off during the blowjob scene if you win the basketball game
thankfully at least you have the choice to not watch if you lose the basketball game so you have a way out of sharing with other dudes

also before someone says that the choice is clear, nope, the choice is not very clear at all, in the sharing path, the choice is "try hard mode and win this", that obviously doesn't mean anything, it should have been something like "win the game (sharing path)" or something like that
Win the game is not Sharing path at all, Loose the game and you will have the choice Leave or stay with them. That's the sharing path!
In the winning, there is no interaction with John except, He stay there and watch, that's it! Every pathing choice take more time to create than a linear VN without any choice, So more choice = less content in the overall release! We cannot have choice for everything either, damn guys some of you are so demanding. I don't like foot fetish, ADD A CHOICE, I don't like seeing two girl together, ADD A CHOICE, I don't like Anal, ADD A CHOICE o_O?!?!(**)#(&!?))(**$&_+\*! We have a story to deliver too so some element are important to be there ;)

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017
Win the game is not Sharing path at all, Loose the game and you will have the choice to stay or Leave.
In the winning, there is no interaction with John except, He stay there and watch, that's it! Every pathing choice take more time to create than a linear VN without any choice, So more choice = less content in the overall release! We cannot have choice for everything either, damn guys some of you are so demanding. I don't like foot fetish, ADD A CHOICE, I don't like seeing two girl together, ADD A CHOICE, I don't like Anal, ADD A CHOICE o_O?!?!(**)#(&!?))(**$&_+\*! We have a story to deliver too so some element are important to be there ;)
i was just giving my opinion that a clearer text could have been better, instead of "hard mode", something like "look there's gonna be this guy too if you pick this choice"

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
i don't want anything changed, just giving my opinion that a clearer text could have been better, instead of "hard mode", something like "look there's gonna be this guy too if you pick this choice"
The comment about the ADD choice wasn't pointed at you but more of the other comment in the thread.

I agree about this particular choice name, I even think of changing it multiple time! I'll take that in consideration and be clearer for the next release, thanks.

Oct 24, 2017
The comment about the ADD choice wasn't pointed at you but more of the other comment in the thread.

I agree about this particular choice name, I even think of changing it multiple time! I'll take that in consideration and be clearer for the next release, thanks.
if it was for me i would have added that choice(to tell john to fuck off) but it's your game and you do what you want, i was just venting at finding myself in the position of reloading the game once i understood that was gonna be an mmf scene, and that would have been easily avoidable if it was clear that winning the game would have led to that

Reactions: Cernunnos.

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Then It has to be, or you have the wrong version of the game, it only shows this message is there is a mismatch
Screen Shot 2022-05-07 at 11.17.44 PM.png
Nope. Something is wrong. The game is definitely R8P1, and the patch after extracting it has a file for R8P1, so it should be the right patch. And no, I didn't use the extracted folder.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
if it was for me i would have added that choice(to tell john to fuck off) but it's your game and you do what you want, i was just venting at finding myself in the position of reloading the game once i understood that was gonna be an mmf scene, and that would have been easily avoidable if it was clear that winning the game would have led to that
But it's not a mmf scene , John is doing like... nothing. He just watch and don't even touch her right? Or is the condition play wrong, please confirm.

wilmer

Jun 9, 2019
nice update for animation 4 cars fuck two grannys and shit finisih faces animations wtf guionist?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes