Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
What are the paths that this game offers?
On the Chapter 1 (Unconditional Love) was the Hero/Wimp path, with some sharing.
On the Chapter 2 (Lost Love) is mainly solo path and sharing path, but each case is one case. Past update, for example, if you let John win, you gain a longer scene with Grandma.

Reactions: rnzn and Red88

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
One question has been haunting me for a long time. Who will exactly reveal the fate of the Noys character? I have always considered Mauren as this heroine. On the other hand, it is Veronika who exactly repeats the fate of this character by the end of the first part.And now with the advent of her milf version, even more questions.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
On the Chapter 1 (Unconditional Love) was the Hero/Wimp path, with some sharing.
On the Chapter 2 (Lost Love) is mainly solo path and sharing path, but each case is one case. Past update, for example, if you let John win, you gain a longer scene with Grandma.
Thank you for saving some of your time to explain to me(y), have a good night my friend!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arthoneceron

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Screenshot
I need the full report not a screenshot. Click on "Save all information" and upload the file here.
of the Noys character?
"Noys character"????
Edit: Welp. It works. Don't know why, though.
Welcome to the wonderful world of macOS where nothing makes any sense anymore. With each OS upgrade the system gets more and more restricted. The plan is to forbid unauthorized applications from running on Macs in the future. Like on the iPhone, every single app needs to be signed and purchased through the App Store.

This was mainly one of the reasons why I decided to switch from Mac to Linux after macOS Lion and Mountain Lion came out.

Reactions: joni51

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Past update, for example, if you let John win, you gain a longer scene with Grandma.
This is not true. The only difference in Kate's scene are one or two extra lines. No additional renders etc.

During Lorraine's scene you have the choice to peek on Hurley or ignore her. Based on the choice the scene will be longer or shorter.

Reactions: joni51
Feb 17, 2022
Only scene with best girl Gaz is her giving a lap dance to not the MC... lame as fuck.

I waited patiently and supported the whole way but fuck that I am done now.

dwiltz

Sep 27, 2019
The Hal Roach depression era comedy music is tickling the shit out of me. Not sure what prompted you to use it but I may be one of the only ones old enough to appreciate it lol

Reactions: Plumbogummite

Uing

Apr 1, 2019
I need the full report not a screenshot. Click on "Save all information" and upload the file here.

"Noys character"????

Welcome to the wonderful world of macOS where nothing makes any sense anymore. With each OS upgrade the system gets more and more restricted. The plan is to forbid unauthorized applications from running on Macs in the future. Like on the iPhone, every single app needs to be signed and purchased through the App Store.

This was mainly one of the reasons why I decided to switch from Mac to Linux after macOS Lion and Mountain Lion came out.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Please run the game again and play until the game crashes, then run dxdia and check the report for anything related to the game. If it does, post the dxdiag report again. Also please upload this crash log here too:
"/AppData/Local/Temp/VNGINE2/Timestamps_ Lost Love/Crashes"

Try to reinstall directX too:

Last edited:
Reactions: Uing

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can't seem to load my save file from chapter 1 or start a new game as it looks to be frozen on the first scene.
Without a screenshot and your player.log file we won't be able to help you. The log file is stored in your user's hidden '/AppData/LocalLow/VNGINE/Timestamps_ Lost Love' folder.

Uing

Apr 1, 2019
Please run the game again and play until the game crashes, then run dxdia and check the report for anything related to the game. If it does, post the dxdiag report again. Also please upload this crash log here too:
"/AppData/Local/Temp/VNGINE2/Timestamps_ Lost Love/Crashes"

Try to reinstall directX too:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Your crash report
Screenshot from 2022-05-09 12-09-06.png
The crash report says there was an access violation which might be related to the directory of the game.

Your system is pretty outdated and Unity seems not to like GeForce 210 GPU in general since players have problems with this card and other Unity games as I'm aware of.

However, maybe extracting a fresh copy of the game to your desktop will solve the access violation. If not, then you will have to upgrade your computer. Sorry.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes