Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
James holds basketball: What Do I Do? And everything stops here ...
1920x1080 16:9
Hi, that is not 1920x1080 you have black borders on top and bottom. Save your game, then go into options and change the resolution so that the borders dissapear, then restart the game and it should be fine

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I know that, but for some reason it doesn't work with the mouse. I can only push for last chance. I tried to start again, it doesn't work either because it doesn't smoke or not .... I can't choose either. WIN10 op
You can go back only right after last choice. If you want go far beck you need chose on bottom "last choice"

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You can go back only right after last choice. If you want go far beck you need chose on bottom "last choice"
the problem is that there is a current issue in the client after i made some last minute changes to the choice panel to fix its position issues, i didn't take in account for the black viewport that some resolutions have, so in some resolutions that are not widescreen the choice buttons are hidden behind the black bottom panel, meaning you think you get completely stuck, but if you go into the game settings and change the resolution to something widescreen like 1920x1080 or if your screen chant handle it, just find the right widescreen resolution for you and play it in windowed mode, after applying the resolution, make sure to restart the game or the choice panel probably wont align itself to the new resolution, its not perfect right now until the fix is deployed.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Okay either Bacon found old older Nika or we're now in the way distant future and I had a feeling that Hurley teacher was involved and isn't that Maureen's mom btw and if so wonder if Maureen is in any way involved with what her mom is doing.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Is it safe to say that there'll only be 2 more updates for part 2 since part one only had 10 ep's and if so, might there be a part 3 somewhere in the future or in another timeline pun intended but all the same great game great characters and great story keep up the great work.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is it just me, or does Bacon look like he has Downs Syndrome? Not knocking it. If his character does, I commend the Dev for including all forms of people. It's just, his face looks like he does. Has this ever been mentioned on the Patreon or Discord or anything? I'm just curious.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Unconditional Love = Chapter 1 ~ 5GB
Lost Love = Chapter 2 ~ 5GB.
Actually chapter 1 is just 1.5 Gig believe it or not :)

Also chapter 2 has more content now than chapter 1. The majority of the game size is animations, and we have a lot more of those + they are higher quality, even though they are webm's they still take up a lot of space, any more compression does reduce the quality a lot.

We will see if there is more compression possibilities when we finish chapter 2 but as it is now we can't do that much with it, it takes a long time to test and convert a wide array of quality settings. The animations were somewhat more crunched in chapter 1 but it was also noticable, its a shame to take away from it when the original animations look so good, but there has to be some middleground, maybe some specific animations can see more compression than others

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
Man I want to like this game because I like the idea but there are just some things that are making it pretty hard. I understand that sharing is optional (mostly) and the choices are pretty clear but it feels like you need to constantly fight against it. Like you need to click 10 times the "I don't want to share" button so it actually doesn't happen. I don't really understand why it's like that.

Also, Nika is essentially the only girl I care about, the rest are just pretty much whatever, so her being with other people (which is not optional btw) literally feels like ntr to me.

Reactions: iMucha and NoxLaw

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Man I want to like this game because I like the idea but there are just some things that are making it pretty hard. I understand that sharing is optional (mostly) and the choices are pretty clear but it feels like you need to constantly fight against it. Like you need to click 10 times the "I don't want to share" button so it actually doesn't happen. I don't really understand why it's like that.

Also, Nika is essentially the only girl I care about, the rest are just pretty much whatever, so her being with other people (which is not optional btw) literally feels like ntr to me.
Hi, thanks for your feedback but I'm not sure what you mean with " Like you need to click 10 times the "I don't want to share" button so it actually doesn't happen. "

Could you please elaborate the situation?

/A

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
Could you please elaborate the situation?
It feels like I need to deny the sharing multiple times and not just once so it feels like it's being pushed onto me. But at the end of the day, it's still optional (mostly) so it's not that big of a deal tbh. That Nika situation on the other hand is a deal breaker for me.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Like I need to deny the sharing multiple times and not just once and that's why it feels like it's being pushed onto me. But at the end of the day, it's still optional so it's not that big of a deal tbh. That Nika situation on the other hand is a deal breaker for me.
Yeah of course we can't assume that every sharing situation is the same in peoples minds we rather provide the option and it makes more sense, it can be situational too, you ahve some who dont like MFF sharing or MMF sharing or whatever. It's not gonna be like smoking vs no smoking, we understand that's a different story. We rather present it in a situation in the game.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes