Mechdriver

Oct 27, 2021
Because you play a fan translation of the game ;) In the official game on patreon, Mandy is MC's mother, Juliana one of her best friend, like Heather, John is Juliana's husband, nika is your roomate living at Jul's place for the college.

Are you telling me in the translation you played that Mandy is also MC's mother?
Thank you for the explanation. That helped me alot.
Right from the start I play with a German translation in which the incest patch is already integrated. I wasn't aware of that until now. So far everything was logical and made sense. Only now with Mandy's appearance did I have an understanding and logic problem. Hasn't she appeared for the first time now? Or have there been encounters in the past that I have overlooked, missed or explained as a translation error?
I contacted the creator of the translation and asked if the incest patch could be removed from the translation.

Thanks again and keep it up.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Thank you for the explanation. That helped me alot.
Right from the start I play with a German translation in which the incest patch is already integrated. I wasn't aware of that until now. So far everything was logical and made sense. Only now with Mandy's appearance did I have an understanding and logic problem. Hasn't she appeared for the first time now? Or have there been encounters in the past that I have overlooked, missed or explained as a translation error?
I contacted the creator of the translation and asked if the incest patch could be removed from the translation.

Thanks again and keep it up.
In fact she appear twice... one time in college hallway, without seeing her, MC and OMJ noticed her in dialogues. The other time around was somewhere... on a wall picture ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
By the way, Mandy in profile very much resembles Alice. Who was friends with Julie in the future.
So, in every reality, even in another universe, he fucked up his mother.:sneaky:
Even in official translation :LOL:
WHo is Alice? Dr.Love? Not its clearly not the same person, We have Aliza River in the past, it's not mandy :)

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
So, going back and replaying part 2 mostly choosing different choices and came across the scene with prof Hurley aka Ms. H and Maureen's mother in the girls' locker room with Piper during the John talking to Nika flashback sequence so Ms. H has always had other ppl do her dirty work for her what's wrong too afraid to get her own hands dirty can't wait to when we'll be able to finally confront her and the corp.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hurley aka Ms. H and Maureen's mother in the girls' locker room with Piper during the John talking to Nika flashback sequence
What?? There is not a single scene with Claire (Maureen's mother) in the past. Claire is a bit older than Juli and already had graduated from college before Juli & Co. attend.

Mar 4, 2022
Can anyone help me out? I am stuck at dad's house trying to find the uniform I assume is either in the closet or on the floor but I can't search or get it? Anyone have a clue as to why? Thanks.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Which is the best downloader for this game? It is almost too big to download with MEGA?

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
What?? There is not a single scene with Claire (Maureen's mother) in the past. Claire is a bit older than Juli and already had graduated from college before Juli & Co. attend.
Okay so 2 different people but it is still implied that Ms. H is somewhat involved with the corp and doing Claire's dirty work.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
I want to know if I made a mistake, but new d/l ha going to the deer in the alley then looking for Veronika again.
Did I miss something cause it looks like I am playing season 2 again.
Anyone know what I did wrong?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes