iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
her being with other people (which is not optional btw) literally feels like ntr to me.
I feel you. The fact that you can't have her to yourself and sharing with her is forced is beyond me. Why would you make majority of the sharing optional but force it with the most popular girl? I don't really get it.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Unless these sharing with Nika is in this new update (that i didn't play yet) i really don't remember any scene where MC share Nika. Unavoidable or not

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Because there are no sharing scenes with Nika if you don't count those lesbian scenes with Monica.
That's what i thought. And if i'm not wrong, these scenes are avoidable, right? At least i don't remember seen these scenes because i always make Nika get so into MC that she doesn't want give a chance to Monica.

Mechdriver

Oct 27, 2021
Hello guys, I really like the game and I'm excited for the rest.

But from the people who have already played the current update, can anyone explain to me who Mandy is in the game? It's the dark-haired one you meet at Juliana's in the park.
The explanation that the game gives me in the conversation doesn't make any sense to me.

Sorry for my English, I'm German

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hello guys, I really like the game and I'm excited for the rest.

But from the people who have already played the current update, can anyone explain to me who Mandy is in the game? It's the dark-haired one you meet at Juliana's in the park.
The explanation that the game gives me in the conversation doesn't make any sense to me.

Sorry for my English, I'm German
Mandy is MC's mother ! One of Juliana's best friend in college and in current days.
The game dialogue is accurate!

Mechdriver

Oct 27, 2021
Mandy is MC's mother ! One of Juliana's best friend in college and in current days.
The game dialogue is accurate!
[/ZITIEREN]
Yes, I read that but didn't understand it.
In the first part, Timestamps: Unconditional Love, the nearby characters are introduced at the start of a new game.
John is the father
Juliana the mother
Veronica the sister
Beacon MC's best friend.
So where is my mistake?
I play all the time with the understanding that Juliana is my (MC's) mother. Heather is her good friend, as is Candice. In Timestamps: Lost Love, I get to "my parents' house" in the past and that's where grandma Lorraine lives, grandpa Sergio and her daughter Juliana...my future mother...?
What have I misunderstood all this time? where is my mistake?
I can't remember seeing Mandy before either.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Yes, I read that but didn't understand it.
In the first part, Timestamps: Unconditional Love, the nearby characters are introduced at the start of a new game.
John is the father
Juliana the mother
Veronica the sister
Beacon MC's best friend.
So where is my mistake?
I play all the time with the understanding that Juliana is my (MC's) mother. Heather is her good friend, as is Candice. In Timestamps: Lost Love, I get to "my parents' house" in the past and that's where grandma Lorraine lives, grandpa Sergio and her daughter Juliana...my future mother...?
What have I misunderstood all this time? where is my mistake?
I can't remember seeing Mandy before either.
Because you play a fan translation of the game ;) In the official game on patreon, Mandy is MC's mother, Juliana one of her best friend, like Heather, John is Juliana's husband, nika is your roomate living at Jul's place for the college.

Are you telling me in the translation you played that Mandy is also MC's mother?

Reactions: p22

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
That's what i thought. And if i'm not wrong, these scenes are avoidable, right? At least i don't remember seen these scenes because i always make Nika get so into MC that she doesn't want give a chance to Monica.
If it was avoidable it wouldn't bother me so either I'm stupid and didn't notice it or it's not avoidable.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Because you play a fan translation of the game ;) In the official game on patreon, Mandy is MC's mother, Juliana one of her best friend, like Heather, John is Juliana's husband, nika is your roomate living at Jul's place for the college.

Are you telling me in the translation you played that Mandy is also MC's mother?
Personally, I am glad that game actually makes sense for those that do not play "fan" translation and are not into incest stuff.

Reactions: jjmayne and Motkeyz

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
By the way, Mandy in profile very much resembles Alice. Who was friends with Julie in the future.
So, in every reality, even in another universe, he fucked up his mother.:sneaky:
Even in official translation :LOL:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hope someday unity game can work at android
They do. Unity can easily compile an Android port and even a VR version. The problem however is, that code modifications are required and the way how Android access game files. In other words: An Android port wouldn't support fan patches.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
They do. Unity can easily compile an Android port and even a VR version. The problem however is, that code modifications are required and the way how Android access game files. In other words: An Android port wouldn't support fan patches.
is that possible android joiplsy can run this gane?

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
The appearance of Veronica at the end clearly hints that path choices will be much more difficult in the future, at least for me. For myself, I decided in the future to cut off those who manipulated the main character, even for a better future. Everything seems simple. But with time travel and altered realities, this will be a difficult choice. In particular, the appearance of MILF Veronica at the end clearly hints that she could manipulate the main character, and those events are staged to lead the main character to a certain future. At a minimum, she led us only on two paths - to decide either lovers or friends. But she deprived us of the path that was natural - don't give a fuck.And everything is easy if she is from another universe. But what if she is the future version of our Veronica? And the main character went on a love path with a young Veronica, and what, now cut her off for manipulating her version of the future?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes