Uing

Apr 1, 2019
View attachment 1801169
The crash report says there was an access violation which might be related to the directory of the game.

Your system is pretty outdated and Unity seems not to like GeForce 210 GPU in general since players have problems with this card and other Unity games as I'm aware of.

However, maybe extracting a fresh copy of the game to your desktop will solve the access violation. If not, then you will have to upgrade your computer. Sorry.
Thank Bro....for your effort,i think not only the OS but my pc to old,sorry my english not god....hehe

Reactions: cold_arctus

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Okay is the license plate number on the black van the same license number on the van in the movie Chain Reaction with Keanu Reeves if so, very nice nod and if not no worries.

Reactions: VicFontaine21

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Okay is the license plate number on the black van the same license number on the van in the movie Chain Reaction with Keanu Reeves if so, very nice nod and if not no worries.
You would be surprise to search for the license plates numbers in Timestamps ;) And many other hiddens things!

Last edited:

oldlust

Sep 11, 2020
Gah, the Mac uploads for R8 P1 aren't working. Download's either slowing down to 0 halfway through or restarting at some point.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Hi ! Why is it where the right and left mouse buttons work? The back does not go forward ... it always gives back the same thing .... it has always been perfect so far ..

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi ! Why is it where the right and left mouse buttons work? The back does not go forward ... it always gives back the same thing .... it has always been perfect so far ..
Leftclick is forward right is backwards, has always been like that!

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Leftclick is forward right is backwards, has always been like that!
I know that, but for some reason it doesn't work with the mouse. I can only push for last chance. I tried to start again, it doesn't work either because it doesn't smoke or not .... I can't choose either. WIN10 op

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I know that, but for some reason it doesn't work with the mouse. I can only push for last chance. I tried to start again, it doesn't work either because it doesn't smoke or not .... I can't choose either. WIN10 op
Have you restarted the game, never heard anyone have this issue before? What resolution are you playing?

There is a bug currently after i redesigned the choice window that slipped through testing, if you play with black borders on the top and bottom the choices will hide behind it, thats why maybe it seems like you are stuck, change resolution to something widescreen windowed and restart.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
James holds basketball: What Do I Do? And everything stops here ...
1920x1080 16:9

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes