cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's not, but the game thinks it is.
View attachment 1799239
Nope. Something is wrong. The game is definitely R8P1, and the patch after extracting it has a file for R8P1, so it should be the right patch. And no, I didn't use the extracted folder.
Please show a screenshot of your game.app/.../Language folder and the games main menu.
can't save?
Please upload your player.log file as a text file (.txt). Player.log is stored in your user's hidden 'AppData/LocalLow/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love' folder.
people who can give a ready-made customized mother model for Daz?
Are you in the wrong thread? Maybe your question belongs into the Mom fan-art thread?
https://f95zone.to/threads/mom.39630/post-2599224

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
where did my saves go?! i checked the dir and it changes the old player.log to Player-prev.log and has no saves showing, is there another folder that has the saves in them?!?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
where did my saves go?! i checked the dir and it changes the old player.log to Player-prev.log and has no saves showing, is there another folder that has the saves in them?!?
Saves are stored in Local, not in LocalLow.

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
Great game, dealt with zero bugs over the year/s of following it. Content and updates been consistent and good, characters look great, story isn't really my cup of tea but it's still somewhat interesting. Feel that it's super rare to see a game that you can tell has a proper vision.

Oh and a very very minor annoyance, menu sounds for me are super loud and it'd be nice if menu sounds were disabled if you choose to disable sounds.

Reactions: Aesouh and Motkeyz

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Aww did some mods get butthurt I called them out for needing to feel powerful by splitting the game into two threads? Strike me again clowns :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes