Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
A very good update. Nice music as always, interesting dialogues and humor. Although the developers are still villains. A wonderful act of the first time smoking, which is comparable to the loss of virginity ... and takes place in some kind of dirty park.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Is there no way to avoid Gaz at Mrs Delingtons party? I've rejected her at every turn and rejected her just before the party. Still MC has to fuck her.

• Angry
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
What happened to this being shared through Megasync? It's the only way I can download with my slow ass internet. Please hook us up! Thanks.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I would love the option to rename characters (and relations/how you refer to each other) in game. I tried to manually edit some mappingtable files in the unrated patch but the game just crashes trying to launch with my custom patch enabled.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I would love the option to rename characters (and relations/how you refer to each other) in game. I tried to manually edit some mappingtable files in the unrated patch but the game just crashes trying to launch with my custom patch enabled.
you can
load save - go to options and rename it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nwm

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Mappingtable is only for the name showing up above the dialogue box. Names used in dialogues need to be changed manually.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I tried to download the patch from Lewdpatcher and I received a warning page. A few minutes later the linked on Lewdpatcher worked. o_O
yeah i have done that when it was made few days ago, i guess site got some issues again from time to time, not 1st or last time
well did redownload it yesterday in case anything was updated

Reactions: cold_arctus

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Walkthrough updated ??
no - abandoned
its not really need it, click on blue dots on map and decisions are self explanatory , you can check patchnotes for more info on what they can mean and thats all that is

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes