Hami1368

Oct 15, 2017
I want to start new game but this message appears:

non existent progress flag reference:01_inventory_phone, will return false automatically.

what the hell happen?

Hami1368

Oct 15, 2017
I deleted the english.zip and replaced it with english_unrated.

if someone has english.zip, please give me the link to download it again

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

You can probably still play if you make sure to click the flag to the right in the main menu when you start the game. Every time you install a custom language file you have to select it to the right, If you delete english like in this case the game has nothing to fall back to and hence it gives a bunch of errors.

Click the flag and it should work :)

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018

You either have to click the unrated flag at the start menu. Or you might have to re-install/and or download the game again. But this time do not delete that zip, because you don't have too, to make the unrated one work. Just place the unrated one in the same folder as the other zip, and at the start menu, pick the different flag.

Senpai-Yorichii

May 19, 2022
Hello also does this game have different choices and dialogues and different endings because I haven't played this game yet I'm new

Last edited:

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
My saves are not showing up in the game. I got a new PC before this latest update came out, and yes, I carried over everything in Local and Localow and my saves appear there, just not accessible in the game. Any reason for this?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
My saves are not showing up in the game. I got a new PC before this latest update came out, and yes, I carried over everything in Local and Localow and my saves appear there, just not accessible in the game. Any reason for this?
Maybe you didn't put the saves in the right location? Are you sure you did?

the VNGINE folder from Local needs to go into the new Local folder you can access by windows key + r and writing %LocalAppData%

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Backup your saves and delete the folder. Start the game and save as soon as possible and check if your saves show up. If they do, copy your backup save into it and try to load them again.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Maybe you didn't put the saves in the right location? Are you sure you did?

the VNGINE folder from Local needs to go into the new Local folder you can access by windows key + r and writing %LocalAppData%
yep, saves are in the right spot.

Backup your saves and delete the folder. Start the game and save as soon as possible and check if your saves show up. If they do, copy your backup save into it and try to load them again.
Just tried that and the single save I made at the beginning of the game shows up in the saves folder and is accessible in-game, but as soon as I move my old saves back into the save folder, all my saves disappear in-game.

Also something weird to note: When I took all my old saves out, my Timestamps Unconditional Love saves were accessible to load from in-game (in TTLL), but when I moved my old saves back in, they were not there anymore. It's like something is completely incompatible or something.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
ok, I kinda, sorta found a fix/the problem. I guess I had too many saves? Which is weird because the last version was fine with my having 100+ saves. Instead of putting all 100+ of my saves back in the save folder, I put one in and it showed up in-game, so I am able to continue just fine, but if I try putting all of them in they just disappear, weird stuff.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ok, I kinda, sorta found a fix/the problem. I guess I had too many saves? Which is weird because the last version was fine with my having 100+ saves. Instead of putting all 100+ of my saves back in the save folder, I put one in and it showed up in-game, so I am able to continue just fine, but if I try putting all of them in they just disappear, weird stuff.
Very strange, would you be able to tell me how many saves you have? I have like 200+ myself from all the testing during, there shouldnt really be any limitations at all to how many saves you can have however the loading menu will get slower to load when you start the game because there is so many thumbnails

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Very strange, would you be able to tell me how many saves you have? I have like 200+ myself from all the testing during, there shouldnt really be any limitations at all to how many saves you can have however the loading menu will get slower to load when you start the game because there is so many thumbnails
I had 102

memegamerfun

Jan 20, 2021
Well, I think the story of the game is actually good, and at least more interesting than most of these games. The time travel stuff I don't even think about how "realistic" it is? I just accept what the story is telling me and move on.
Agreed. There’s bigger plot holes and inconsistencies in most movies; this game is very fun and that’s all that matters to me.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes