Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Check the language folder. ;)

Damn! Now I do want to edit the script because at some point the days stop being listed on screen and I was counting on that because I knew that there were at least 21. But when I unzip those files in the Languages folder all I get are various dialog texts

Where do I want to insert the Days so it shows like this here?:

Fade |Day 3...

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Did you ever get an answer to this. Not that I want to edit anything, I'd just like to peek at the script/text. It's kinda like how some people read the last page of a book first...especially with the really good ones so you aren't surprised/disappointed when you get to the end of it
I did, but the simplest changes wouldn't take without crashing the game... I gave up...
if you just want to view the scripts just follow the path...
Timestamps_Lost_Love_R8_P1_64-bit\Timestamps Lost Love_Data\Languages\English.zip

but if you have more questions or trouble cold_arctus knows a lot more about the game and how to do that stuff.

TJR#23

Feb 1, 2021
Off topic but is there a way to see all the special renders? I remember seeing one a while ago with Juli and Heather tanning or something like that.

bugsmann

Jun 20, 2017
Hey guys... i got a problem to fix... my ssd crashed , all saves are gone , destroyed. Can please anybody be so kind to share
a save of late "Lost Love" so i dont need to play again for some days to reach my former state in game ...
Its a very nice game and all , but its really tiring to play it all once more because of , yes ,so well known content.

Please , pretty please , a SAVE of late Lost love

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Teniwin

Aug 12, 2019
how can i manage to get, the image folder? Unity its kinda messy for me right now... Ty for replying ^^

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Interesting so far, though, there is an awful lot of frivolous dialogue and for fuck's sakes....the worst transitions of anything I've ever played. Too long and too frequent. Really needs an option to completely disable them.

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

leokaboum

Sep 20, 2018
French translation R8-P1
Traduction française pour l'épisode 8.
Mettre le fichier dans le dossier Languages sans le décompresser.
Mise à jour revue et corrigée 12/06/2022 (french date).

Et désolé je n'ai vu ça que récemment aprés avoir traduite le R8. Je reprendrais sans doute l'ensemble pour revenir à l'intention l'originale de l'auteur qui en plus me convient mieux :
Because you play a fan translation of the game ;) In the official game on patreon, Mandy is MC's mother, Juliana one of her best friend, like Heather, John is Juliana's husband, nika is your roomate living at Jul's place for the college.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes