Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Next update october ... I guess ;)
I don't know if they're gonna manage it, but this time they said they were trying for a shorter time between updates releases. So of course less content, but more often. I'm betting on some time in August.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
CG RIP
Videos:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For people requesting a compressed version, the game is already optimized -- images are WebP files and videos are WebM files. The bulk of it is the 279 videos which account for 3GB+. I guess the only way to compress the game would be to replace the videos from the Unity resources with blank files.
Reupload: -

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hey, I wanted to ask one thing - as I finished current content, I noticed there are some locked scenes with note 'different path'. So.. If I want to redo game to unlock them, will I be able to access all of the scenes after I finish it for second time, or there always will be 'the other path' locked ones?

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
340 pages to this game and you think you are the 1st to ask?
Maybe, just maybe using search will answer your question.
the answer is, search yourself!
I'm not used to this site very much, so I thought it would be easy to ask other friendly dudes to answer. But sadly you answered.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Bruh...

>Try to make me care about the characters
>Every girl munches eachothers' vagina

And that fat fuck Bacon, dude. At least call him Jack or something, just so every time he appears on the screen i won't be thinking of his flabby cheeks filled to the brim with happy meals.

Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal
Nov 27, 2018
Bruh...

>Try to make me care about the characters
>Every girl munches eachothers' vagina

And that fat fuck Bacon, dude. At least call him Jack or something, just so every time he appears on the screen i won't be thinking of his flabby cheeks filled to the brim with happy meals.
You see a fully clothed man and the first thing you think of is his ass? I think I see where your problem with the girls comes from.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
On paper this VN sounds great... and on paper this game wants to make you care about your sister, but in actuality everything feels inconsequential. The VN (this chapter) would have benfited from focusing 90+% of the content on the sister and to allow the player to avoid any interaction with the mother so that the relationship with the sister actually feels real and has impact, but you get no choice. And the "wingman" character is at most times rather insufferable and quite the creep, but then again, the MC is a creep as well, as in so many VNs.

This VN would be top tier if it was less nonsensical, made the mother optional and made the "love" the MC says he feels for his sister less trivial, it never feels honest or deserved. Of course the VN is meant to be "fun" and "silly" and "lighthearted" and at times it does achieve all that, but many times it feels really immature and annoying. At least you can opt out of smoking in this chapter which was a major unavoidable nuisance in the first part.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
On paper this VN sounds great... and on paper this game wants to make you care about your sister, but in actuality everything feels inconsequential. The VN (this chapter) would have benfited from focusing 90+% of the content on the sister and to allow the player to avoid any interaction with the mother so that the relationship with the sister actually feels real and has impact, but you get no choice. And the "wingman" character is at most times rather insufferable and quite the creep, but then again, the MC is a creep as well, as in so many VNs.

This VN would be top tier if it was less nonsensical, made the mother optional and made the "love" the MC says he feels for his sister less trivial, it never feels honest or deserved. Of course the VN is meant to be "fun" and "silly" and "lighthearted" and at times it does achieve all that, but many times it feels really immature and annoying. At least you can opt out of smoking in this chapter which was a major unavoidable nuisance in the first part.
I do like this story and there is some good, sexy, content. But yeah, the constant forcing of the mother is off-putting and the smoking is just downright disgusting. I'm glad we eventually got an option for that.

But then again...it seems this story is always supposed to be about the mother, so...I dunno. I'm much more interested in the sister and the girlfriend.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
On one hand chapter two is a few updates from completion ( i don't know the exact number ) , on the other each update release is seperated by few months thus waiting for chapter 2 to wrap up will take you some time.. Either way chapter 2 is worth playing and far superior to chapter 1 ..
So I decided to pull the trigger and go ahead and play what's there of Chapter 2. And I have to say that I agree with you.

Don't get me wrong, I really liked Chapter 1. But holy crap did I see the improvement in Chapter 2! It also took me forever to get through, because the scenes were so hot that I seemed to finish my, uh... "sessions" with it early, every other scene :LOL:

I noticed while playing and when reading the walkthrough that there seem to be true or false routes for things like a Nika romance etc. I haven't really followed this game series, and am not very familiar with the dev, so I don't know what has and hasn't been stated by them and what is still unknown. But do you or anyone else happen to know if one love route will necessarily close off another? For example if I pursue a Nika love route, will that automatically lock me out of a Juliana, Gaz, Maureen, etc. love route? I'm hoping of course for either a harem ending or that those moments are just so that you can tweak your preferences and determine what the nature of your (yes, as in the player) relationship is with each girl. Whether you want there to be feelings involved, just physical, or if you just aren't into them.

I was going to do multiple playthroughs anyway, and I would do more if they are exclusive, but man would it be painful to have to choose between some of them! Juliana, Heather, Maureen, Gaz, and Nika are the Big 5 for me. And I really hope we can have them all in the end haha.

Just for further feedback and discussion's sake though, ( Motkeyz ), personally I hope we can have the option to get more than just physical with Heather. I know full well that I'm a sick son-of-a-bitch, but the whole banging your best friend's hot mom aspect is just really, well, hot! :devilish:. I'd enjoy being Bacon's "step-dad", and telling him to take out the trash and go mow the fucking lawn while I bang Heather in her bedroom :p. There was a line from the MC to Bacon that the thing with his mom was just physical. I don't know if that's true or if it was just something he said to placate him, but I hope we get an option to get more serious with Heather, for anyone who'd like her to be more than just a glorified side-piece.

Anyway my compliments on the game. I don't know how many Chapters are planned, but I'm hoping that it doesn't end anytime soon. I'm ready and am eagerly looking forward to more.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Also just to give further opinion on a couple of other comments I saw: At first I didn't find the smoking appealing either. But it actually ended up kind of growing on me. Juliana already has this "stripper mom" look going on. And the smoking actually gives it an extra element of "trashiness" that is kind of hot to me lol. But I totally get why that wouldn't be for everyone. Having it be optional is going the extra mile and appreciated. IRL would be an entirely different matter though. I've lived with smokers in the past. Never again! :LOL:

Juliana really does feel like the main focus at times. But I'm fine with that because I'm all about her. But as I said in my other comment, I'm all about Heather, Maureen, Gaz, and Nika too. So obviously something landed right for me with those characters. But I would be fine with Juliana being the "main" one. I saw in a poll that Nika was the most popular, but to each their own.

Also imo sexy stills with no animations is always preferable to bad animations. I have a shit memory, but I think that the animations improved overall in Chapter 2, and I think it had a good balance of good animations and hot stills. If I happen to notice any in a replay or going forward I'll give my opinion on it in the future. Nice to see that Motkeys interacts on here.

Edit: Just loaded the game up and replayed some scenes as a refresher. Yeah. I thought the animations were great. Don't recall any that really stood out as "bad". Maybe a couple of rough ones back in Chapter 1. And also a big thanks to the dev for actually giving us some *balls deep* blowjobs! Personally I'm so sick of just constant handjobs in adult games, or blowjobs that are "just the tip" and 90% hand. I'm sure that some people may like or prefer that, but it's definitely a pleasant surprise for me to see some oral action with some actual depth to it so-to-speak ;)

Last edited:

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
But then again...it seems this story is always supposed to be about the mother, so...I dunno. I'm much more interested in the sister and the girlfriend.
The sister (Nika) is the only family member with an actual arc, the mother just "happens" and there is very little drama and story involved here. You just get naughty with her over and over again because the MC is super horny, only to confess his deep love to his sister 5 minutes later.

Nika is the central motivation behind the entire time travel plot (so far), thus I feel the focus should have been much more on her and that she is at the center of the story and deserves more story time and attention without unnecessary distractions. Of course my opinion is influenced by my very low opinion of the (unavoidable) mother.

Feb 17, 2022
I thought this games swinging/sharing was supposed to be avoidable. So why the fuck is Gaz dry humping the fat autistic friend "important to the story" as the dev has said?

Please enlighten us on why forced content that was supposed to be "avoidable" is sooooo important?

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes