Feb 17, 2022
Correct, but there is more - a hint which is tied to a another character.

No.

No. Gaz is a strong and independent woman who doesn't need the approval of a male. It was her decision to give Bacon a lapdance.
Oh I get you are one of those people who just changes the definition of words to suit your argument.

Why is it so hard to admit you lied when you said sharing/swinging would avoidable? It is sharing/swinging and everything about Gaz thats been shown so far post Scut is she would do anything for the MC. But keep making excuses for deceitful descriptions of the game.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
No. I'm asking why was a sharing scene shown (when promised to avoidable) and then the devs trying to deny what my eyes are seeing.
I reply about this scene some time ago, why are we back on it? It's something I wanted to show, because it's part of the story, to me it have it's importance to be shown. The setup of this scene was made in earliest chapter 1, you just have to connect the dots!! And it may lead to something we want to tell.

Gaz is a stripper... mean she probably dance for some other guys, even if it's not shown, it's implicit. Have she gave a HJ a BJ? Have she fuck Bacon? It was a dance...

And I'm the only one that took this decision because I feel about it was necessary. Do I promote NTR or things close, NO, I dont like this and I mention many time. Do I like to add some ''spicy'' element to a scene, Yes when I feel it.

Cold is not Timestamps DEV, he help us in LOT of field and is part of the team, but in the end, only me and Aes choose what we will show and where this game is going to be presented. If you feel someone lie to you or make false, I'm the only one to blame. But keep in mind that some important element like the dance scene, will not be avoidable if it's needed for the story!

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I reply about this scene some time ago, why are we back on it? It's something I wanted to show, because it's part of the story, to me it have it's importance to be shown. The setup of this scene was made in earliest chapter 1, you just have to connect the dots!! And it may lead to something we want to tell.

Gaz is a stripper... mean she probably dance for some other guys, even if it's not shown, it's implicit. Have she gave a HJ a BJ? Have she fuck Bacon? It was a dance...

And I'm the only one that took this decision because I feel about it was necessary. Do I promote NTR or things close, NO, I dont like this and I mention many time. Do I like to add some ''spicy'' element to a scene, Yes when I feel it.

Cold is not Timestamps DEV, he help us in LOT of field and is part of the team, but in the end, only me and Aes choose what we will show and where this game is going to be presented. If you feel someone lie to you or make false, I'm the only one to blame. But keep in mind that some important element like the dance scene, will not be avoidable if it's needed for the story!
Netori, or "reverse-NTR", is something I see that you at least dabble in, which I'm glad for, because it's something that I personally find to be hot (in the context of fantasy, and a game, that is). MC's dad is definitely getting cucked. And IIRC in certain branches back in Chapter 1 it seemed like a part of him could possibly even enjoy it. I mentioned it before, but part of me wished that Bacon had hung around at the beach and watched MC with his mom, and then maybe had conflicting feelings about enjoying watching it haha. Also Agnes, or at least a part of her, seemed to really be getting off on the fact that she was getting bred by someone else than her husband. I mean she could have just been talking dirty. But I like to imagine that she's actually getting off on it too :p.

Something else I'm hoping for and looking forward to, as someone who loves the lesbian content, is possible "interactions" between pairings that we haven't seen yet. Maureen/Gaz, Heather/Gaz, etc. Whether it's in scenarios of watching or participating.

Regarding the Bacon lap dance again, if it had been a different or random male character, then I might have felt differently about it, and been bothered by it in a non-sharing playthrough. I know it's implied but not explicitly stated (IIRC) that she's probably giving lap dances to other dudes. But as long as I don't see it or it isn't directly mentioned then I can at least pretend that she's just staying on stage every night :LOL:. As I mentioned before, I just don't see Bacon as a "threat". He's the comedy side-kick. Even on a sharing playthrough I still probably wouldn't feel threatened by him :ROFLMAO:. Another reason I opted out of him participating with Heather at the beach, other than this playthrough being a non-sharing one, is because I want Heather as all to myself as possible, to see if that relationship can possibly develop into something more than just physical later on. I don't want her sexual/romantic affection divided up between MC and Bacon (in this run anyway).

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
You know, if it would be me, Gaz would had used Bacon's dick as a pole. :LOL:
I'd be down for seeing that in a sharing run lol. Gaz is way out of Bacon's league, which makes it hotter to me. I very much wouldn't see that situation progressing into a "Gaz is developing feelings for Bacon", or "Is really thinking about Bacon when she's with the MC" :ROFLMAO:. So watching him get some action with Gaz because it's his benefit from being the MC's best friend might be fun.

I tend to have different mindsets for different playthroughs. So in a non-sharing run I'd personally prefer that kind of stuff to be optional and avoidable. Bacon is the type of friend that I just envision not having to worry or be concerned about sharing turning into NTR.

All that being said, that's currently just how I feel about it though. I do get why some people would be at least off-put by the lap dance. But it just happened to be a scenario that didn't bother me much at all because of the context and characters involved. So I'm interested in seeing where it leads, if anywhere.

Reactions: whoabacha
Feb 17, 2022

Fair enough. I suggest you then update the description of the game letting players know that sharing/swinging content is no longer avoidable but it's instead forced for "story reasons".

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Fair enough. I suggest you then update the description of the game letting players know that sharing/swinging content is no longer avoidable but it's instead forced for "story reasons".
I think it's kind of a tricky spot to be in tbh. There seem to be as many definitions for sharing/swinging as there are people sometimes. I can see why some people might consider the scene in question to be tame and inconsequential enough to not merit a sharing/swinging label. But I can also see why other people might find that it does cross the line, at least enough for them to consider it sharing/swinging.

Sharing/swinging, NTR, incest, and futa are several subjects that I've noticed probably the most disagreements on. Mostly because the people debating them seem to be speaking the same language but are using different dictionaries. There are probably just too many different tastes, preferences, and sensibilities to have everything nailed down exactly "right" for everyone as far as definitions though.

Even the site definition for NTR is very vague. "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." What exactly does "involved" mean? That could mean a lot of things. The definition of swinging is "A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.". Which can also be seen as a little vague. Are MC and Gaz an official couple at the moment? Does it even matter at this point whether or not they are official? And what kind of sex? Any? Vaginal penetration only? How about sincere flirting that doesn't even involve physical contact yet? That can be enough for some people, depending on the context, myself included.

TL;DR I think it's one of a few subjects where it can be tricky to sum up in perfect clarity, within a few sentences, in a way that will satisfy everyone. One person can see that scene as "sharing". Another can see it as not counting as "sharing". And probably neither/both are right or wrong. It just one of those things that seems to depend too much on individual perspectives.

Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal
Mar 26, 2018
Gaz is with the MC. So if she is dry humping not the MC you wouldn't classify that as "sharing" by the MC? You don't think she would listen to the MC if he said no? So without a choice it's forced sharing.
Actually by the time she gives Bacon a lapdance MC and GAZ are not together "officially".. In chapter 1 when MC visit GAZ's house and start messing around we have the following conversation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That last GAZ sentence make it perfectly clear that MC and GAZ are not a couple ( yet ) but just two people who care for eachother and have sex , nothing more nothing less..
While in MC's second visit in GAZ house in chapter 2 you get the option to "accept her" when she gives Bacon a lapdance their status is open relationship of some sort..

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just speaking on MC and Gaz's relationship status in general: I wouldn't mind being able to lock that shit down now and make it official. I'm into Gaz =)

Hopefully in the same kind of "open-relationship" that MC has with Maureen though. Where it's "open" in a technical/official sense, but she has virtually no interest whatsoever in other guys. #HaremLife

If (more overt) sharing with other guys is introduced, hopefully it's kept far away from the non-sharing routes. I might enjoy that, depending on the context, in a sharing playthrough, but not in a non-sharing one. It can be a bit like pizza and ice cream. I enjoy pizza. And I enjoy ice cream. But I don't want any ice cream on or touching my pizza while I'm eating it! :LOL:

Personally I'd also be pleasantly surprised if any of these ladies ended up having a cuckquean fetish. And got off on watching the MC be with other women :p

Reactions: 3405884820
Nov 27, 2018
Actually by the time she gives Bacon a lapdance MC and GAZ are not together "officially".. In chapter 1 when MC visit GAZ's house and start messing around we have the following conversation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That last GAZ sentence make it perfectly clear that MC and GAZ are not a couple ( yet ) but just two people who care for eachother and have sex , nothing more nothing less..
While in MC's second visit in GAZ house in chapter 2 you get the option to "accept her" when she gives Bacon a lapdance their status is open relationship of some sort..
I forgot that Maureen and the MC had an open relationship lmao. Nothing ever really came of that, maybe soon hopefully.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Well.. as I post this comment, I'm in Chapter 2, I haven't finished the story yet. I really love this universe, its characters (Nika & Gaz <3), its torrid and scary scenario. But just one question, why do we always have to bang a completely stupid protagonist with 0 charisma and who only thinks about his dick? I mean, all the female characters are classy and sublime with charm, none of the male characters are... and why our "best friend" is always a fat bespectacled, nerd, looks like the one from Summertime Saga.. I never understood or I come across the worst games in terms of male protagonist.. :unsure:

Or it's something that English speakers prefer, not being English or American, I must have a different view of the word "hero"

Reactions: Geralt_R and joni51

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
On the other hand, it's true that the protagonist really has a stupid head and no charisma, there are freeze frames, it's limited if you don't want to hit him. x)

Lol... I just bugged on Mandy, I learn that she is the official mother of the protagonist that Julianna is just some kind of stepmother.. My whole life was lies and deceit! This is what it's like to play with a translation. o_O

But what happened, we don't see her in the first chapter and we start from the prince that Julianna is our mother, John our father and Nika our sister..

Last edited:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
On the other hand, it's true that the protagonist really has a stupid head and no charisma, there are freeze frames, it's limited if you don't want to hit him. x)

Lol... I just bugged on Mandy, I learn that she is the official mother of the protagonist that Julianna is just some kind of stepmother.. My whole life was lies and deceit! This is what it's like to play with a translation. o_O

But what happened, we don't see her in the first chapter and we start from the prince that Julianna is our mother, John our father and Nika our sister..
Here, it’s more like with the official version, that with the unofficial version, Mandy is the mother. To be honest, back in the first part, the meeting of Julie and Doctor Love was more like a meeting of the same person, only from a different reality. Different realities, different fates. Although, I can be wrong.

PS:I'm more interested in that there are some similarities between Gaz and Julie. If in the first part it was the same bag and I ignored the alarm, then in the last update there were new similarities. In particular, Julie's doorstep scene or her stay in the park. Damn, I'm in I really hope I thought a lot and it is wrong hypothesis.

Last edited:

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Here, it’s more like with the official version, that with the unofficial version, Mandy is the mother. To be honest, back in the first part, the meeting of Julie and Doctor Love was more like a meeting of the same person, only from a different reality. Different realities, different fates. Although, I I can be wrong.
This game turned my brain and the protagonist doesn't help either.... with his low IQ... Bacon and the old "Jones" who doesn't want to reveal anything... I can't wait to know what's next in season 3... it would be nice to find the original world, where Milfy Nika and young Nika could coexist

Reactions: PanosxdIx

josebr

Aug 20, 2021
Hey guys, can you tell me which engine he made the game in, I'm looking for this engine or something similar

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes