camube

Jun 4, 2022
Yeah it's an own made engine with/for unity, quite proud of how far it has come over the years :D

/A
pardon my non-native EN, By "Chapter 2" does that mean this is a sequel game to Unconditional Love or is Unconditional and Lost Love are 1 game (as in I need to play the first game first?)

Secondly, is the black-haired girl on the far right of your Timestamps signature a Main Character or a Side Character?

Is she in the first game too? and if so, as Main or Side?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
pardon my non-native EN, By "Chapter 2" does that mean this is a sequel game to Unconditional Love or is Unconditional and Lost Love are 1 game (as in I need to play the first game first?)

Secondly, is the black-haired girl on the far right of your Timestamps signature a Main Character or a Side Character?

Is she in the first game too? and if so, as Main or Side?
It is one game and you need to start from Unconditional Love.

The black-haired girl's name is Aliza and she is a side character and appears in Unconditional Love and Lost Love.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
It is one game and you need to start from Unconditional Love.

The black-haired girl's name is Aliza and she is a side character and appears in Unconditional Love and Lost Love.
Thank you!

Does the MC gets to have fun with Aliza or is she a villain or something like that?

Sep 29, 2019
She become a fan favorite for sure ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------

I hope crossed fingers Aliza is the lost sister of MC; crossed fingers. She looks a little bit on the episode 1 on the family photo portrait "Timestamps Unconditional Love". Aliza & Nika, Double Sister Knockout Threesome my wish please please! :D :p:eek:
Also more Aliza, and Maureen!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Comynator

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
--------------------------------------------------------------

I hope crossed fingers Aliza is the lost sister of MC; crossed fingers. She looks a little bit on the episode 1 on the family photo portrait "Timestamps Unconditional Love". Aliza & Nika, Double Sister Knockout Threesome my wish please please! :D :p:eek:
Also more Aliza, and Maureen!!!
How come you arrive at this conclusion, how is this possible?! Aliza is also in the past, we cross her path in R7 ?!:D

• Haha
Reactions: dylankinodentoten
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes