Sep 5, 2020
Hello folks!

I'm not sure if these two bugs are from the game itself, the uncensored patch, or the German translation (I'm playing with the German translation from the original post). If I remember correctly, I had another same error before these two messages - unfortunately I forgot to take a screenshot of it. To be on the safe side, I add the two saves immediately after clicking "ok".
Fehler Timestamps Screenshot 2022-06-28 024137.jpg Fehler Timestamps Screenshot 2022-06-28 044137.jpg

I noticed another bug that also appears in some other games. The wrong character says or thinks something. Here the wrong character is "Sergio" - the correct character should be "MC/RubberDuck". For this type of error (and other types of errors) I already intended to write a small universal program that can be used by authors to find these errors relatively quickly. (If you want to have an insight into what I plan to do with the program, you should look for my name in the topic of the game "Milky Ways". ;-) Unfortunately, after posting the secret language screenshot, I didn't hear anything from the author. ;-) )

Fehler Timestamps Screenshot 2022-06-28 094337.jpg

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello folks!

I'm not sure if these two bugs are from the game itself, the uncensored patch, or the German translation (I'm playing with the German translation from the original post). If I remember correctly, I had another same error before these two messages - unfortunately I forgot to take a screenshot of it. To be on the safe side, I add the two saves immediately after clicking "ok".
View attachment 1896187 View attachment 1896188

I noticed another bug that also appears in some other games. The wrong character says or thinks something. Here the wrong character is "Sergio" - the correct character should be "MC/RubberDuck". For this type of error (and other types of errors) I already intended to write a small universal program that can be used by authors to find these errors relatively quickly. (If you want to have an insight into what I plan to do with the program, you should look for my name in the topic of the game "Milky Ways". ;-) Unfortunately, after posting the secret language screenshot, I didn't hear anything from the author. ;-) )

View attachment 1896190
Better if you post it directly in Drussler's thread which you can find here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-german...r-2-lost-love-r8p1-motkeyz.66529/post-4556528

coolhell

Mar 6, 2020
hey i dont get it. Could anyone explain? MC traveled from present time line to past. Then OMJ send him back to save GAZ, then where does other MC came from in that scene?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
hey i dont get it. Could anyone explain? MC traveled from present time line to past. Then OMJ send him back to save GAZ, then where does other MC came from in that scene?
I guess you will need to replay chapter 1 early days... like day 3 ;)

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
The only thing that confused me was that main is not Juli's sono_O My brain stopped a few second and I went to wash my face just to make sure that I did not see it wrong, lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SoiCowboy

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
4.5 star rating on both chapters so far, nearly five years in the business, art is good and animations are at least decent at the worst, the plot is interesting (although writing here and there is kinda mid), release cycle seems to be pretty decent(?) also...so, out of curiosity, does anyone have any kind of explanation why do these guys only have 682 patrons? I see lesser games and shittier devs sit on like 4000 patrons without doing anything at all for the last two years, and these guys can't even get to a 1000 patrons after five years? Is it just the fact that people like to invest their money into crap instead of these guys, or is there something else behind this?

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
- Focus of the game is on MILFs and not lolis,
- Not a romance or harem game,
- Unity and not RenPy,
- Optional smoking,
- Bacon. :love:
"Focus of the game is on MILFs and not lolis" but doesn't everybody love milfs? They are the most favourite girls in these games generally, right? "Not a romance or harem game" ok that one I can understand somehow. "Unity and not RenPy" is this really that big of a factor? I see devs like Faerin with 1400+ patrons and he uses Unity too. "Optional smoking" ok this is not for everyone, but it's optional so kind of interesting if this has that big affect. "Bacon." ok yeah, Bacon might turn some people off especially in the first chapter.

But thanks for some possible factors, this is an interesting case all in all.

Reactions: jugadorange

Dec 17, 2021
Netori, or "reverse-NTR", is something I see that you at least dabble in, which I'm glad for, because it's something that I personally find to be hot (in the context of fantasy, and a game, that is). MC's dad is definitely getting cucked. And IIRC in certain branches back in Chapter 1 it seemed like a part of him could possibly even enjoy it. I mentioned it before, but part of me wished that Bacon had hung around at the beach and watched MC with his mom, and then maybe had conflicting feelings about enjoying watching it haha. Also Agnes, or at least a part of her, seemed to really be getting off on the fact that she was getting bred by someone else than her husband. I mean she could have just been talking dirty. But I like to imagine that she's actually getting off on it too :p.

Something else I'm hoping for and looking forward to, as someone who loves the lesbian content, is possible "interactions" between pairings that we haven't seen yet. Maureen/Gaz, Heather/Gaz, etc. Whether it's in scenarios of watching or participating.

Regarding the Bacon lap dance again, if it had been a different or random male character, then I might have felt differently about it, and been bothered by it in a non-sharing playthrough. I know it's implied but not explicitly stated (IIRC) that she's probably giving lap dances to other dudes. But as long as I don't see it or it isn't directly mentioned then I can at least pretend that she's just staying on stage every night :LOL:. As I mentioned before, I just don't see Bacon as a "threat". He's the comedy side-kick. Even on a sharing playthrough I still probably wouldn't feel threatened by him :ROFLMAO:. Another reason I opted out of him participating with Heather at the beach, other than this playthrough being a non-sharing one, is because I want Heather as all to myself as possible, to see if that relationship can possibly develop into something more than just physical later on. I don't want her sexual/romantic affection divided up between MC and Bacon (in this run anyway).
One of my favorite characters in this work is Heather, but that Bacon really annoyed me. I was in a good mood to play, but when I got to Heather, Bacon made trouble. I hope the protagonist and Heather are pure love , I don't like Bacon's kick, I feel like NTR, in short, I hate Bacon's character, I hope he doesn't have any thoughts about Heather, it's really annoying, every time I finish playing, I feel like I want to kill Bacon's idea, I really want to see pure love between the protagonist and Heather, it doesn't matter what happened in the past, the future is pure love, I really hate NTR, even giving Bacon oral sex is unacceptable, seeing that option, It's hard, it feels like a lover has been taken away, please take the bacon away, or whatever, just don't let him get close to Heather

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
One of my favorite characters in this work is Heather, but that Bacon really annoyed me. I was in a good mood to play, but when I got to Heather, Bacon made trouble. I hope the protagonist and Heather are pure love , I don't like Bacon's kick, I feel like NTR, in short, I hate Bacon's character, I hope he doesn't have any thoughts about Heather, it's really annoying, every time I finish playing, I feel like I want to kill Bacon's idea, I really want to see pure love between the protagonist and Heather, it doesn't matter what happened in the past, the future is pure love, I really hate NTR, even giving Bacon oral sex is unacceptable, seeing that option, It's hard, it feels like a lover has been taken away, please take the bacon away, or whatever, just don't let him get close to Heather
Please stop playing this game and move to something else if you feel jealous and annoyed over a fictional character. There is no "pure love" between Heather and MC.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I feel you on the Heather love. I want her to be more than just a "side-piece". As I mentioned in another post, I want the option to be Bacon's step-dad, or at least "mom's boyfriend", and to tell him to take out the fucking trash and then go mow the lawn while I go into his mom's room to fuck her into oblivion :ROFLMAO::devilish:

I think a lot of it is just choice-based. For example in the one scene where she catches Bacon fapping via VR and with her panties, you have an option to either "Stay and see what happens" or to "Leave the room" (I'm paraphrasing, but it was something like that). If you stay, then she does some oral on bacon (IIRC). But if you leave, then you end up hearing through the door her just telling him to never do that again and then just walking out of the room, with no cum in sight lol. I don't think there's been an instance yet where Bacon no-matter-what does something sexual with his mom. Except for the VR thing, which shouldn't really count imo :LOL:

Edit: Hopefully before anyone says anything, when I say "I", yes, I mean "the player". It's just shorthand. Most people who use that terminology aren't actually under the delusion that they are the MC lol.

Reactions: MrBenny
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes