Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Is it really possible to get lost there? :oops:
amm i am not shure if you played the first part, however in this game series some of the decesions you make will affect how the relationships with characters, so thats the reason that even tho there is a hint system people will ask for a walkthrough :)

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
amm i am not shure if you played the first part, however in this game series some of the decesions you make will affect how the relationships with characters, so thats the reason that even tho there is a hint system people will ask for a walkthrough :)
It was a rhetorical question)
Believe me, as a translator of this game, I know every comma in it) ;)

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Right now I'm much more interested in how Nika coped with being alone for all that time and how the MC can help her from ever going back I love the BTTF vibes we are getting.
Ideally he should back another 20 years to take her back like nothing happened even though it's gonna be tricky, besides the last scene gave me bad vibes, surely the plot thickens and it's good.

And speaking of vibes... Great Scott you are right there! :LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ideally he should back another 20 years to take her back like nothing happened even though it's gonna be tricky, besides the last scene gave me bad vibes, surely the plot thickens and it's good.

And speaking of vibes... Great Scott you are right there! :LOL:
Yeah, or if he can get back to the present time just before she winds up being put in the time machine I think either one of those scenarios will play out.

Reactions: Gwinb777

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, or if he can get back to the present time just before she winds up being put in the time machine I think either one of those scenarios will play out.
Exactly, but time paradoxes are around the corner in this kind of situations... no, who am I kidding, they already happened with MC and Bacon's doubles (and the old man who I believe is actually an older Bacon) the timeline is already messed up, most likely mixed with alternative realities, but we do know that everything we're doing already happened: at first we suspected MC was Juli's bf in her college time, then we had proves he was (the "dream" and the photo) and now we know why he went back in the past (to save Nika), although is very possible something could change along the way.
And what the doubles are planning to achieve? Is it good? Bad? I mean their behaviour looked like it was bad, or really fishy to the very least, but something tells me it's not how it seems. I guess only time will tell (this time more than others :p)

Besides we still have to figure out how MC (and Nika) would go back to the present, I mean it's not like he has a DeLorean to go back on his own, right? :LOL:

Last edited:

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
Have a problem when try to load the old saves the game will freeze or it will not load.
You have to be on the last picture of chapter 1 where you are in so called limbo, with the red glowing time machine.

For some reason it seems the load warning pop-ups aren't showing up as they should, if people try to load unfinished saves
To make it clear, continue past the credits (in chapter 1) .... it'll tell you you are in limbo, use phone there to save.

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
cold_arctus I can't get to limbo. Is it near the barber shop?
If you want to get to Limbo you must:

1) Follow the MOOSE. :unsure:
2) Bang your head against a BRICK wall 4 times. :eek:
3) Spin around 38 times (Fast). o_O

If you do these correctly (steps 2 and 3 in LESS than 2 minutes), you will find yourself in LIMBO. :devilish:

Hope that helps. :)

P.S. I take NO responsibility if you try this and get a head ache. :)

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
The language is Italian but I don't know the translation in what language it is because you don't understand anything

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes