Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The voices in my head have discovered that Motkeyz has found a game breaking 'Bug' in the game. :eek: Due the 'Evil' Bacon's meddling, the MC was sent to a Dimension with NO Pancakes. :whistle: Because of this, we will be forced to wait until a Work around can be discovered. Sadly, The Devs well known Anti-Waffle position means that we MAY face a COMPLETE rewrite. :cry:

-End of Fake-

Looking forward to learning what happens next. :)

Just a thought.

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
Because that's where the game left off in the last chapter. you continue forward from that point with the choices already made in the previous chapter if i'm not correct? Won't be finding out until someone comes up with a fix for the problem.
“People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.”

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The voices in my head have DISCOVERED that Aesouh is currently developing a way to add microtransaction based DLC to this game. :eek: Motkeyz insists that ALL DLC will be cosmetic ONLY. That's right, we will be able to purchase new items for the game such as Mascara, Eye liner, Lipstick, and more. While the TYPE of item purchased will be CHOSEN by the player, the color and QUALTY will be random. :unsure:

We should ALL get our wallets ready for this exciting (fake) new feature as equipping the top items in each category will result in Juli becoming 'Wonder Waifu'. This gaives the player +5 Fapping ability. :whistle:

-End of FAKE News-

Love the game, and LOVE the Moose. Keep up the good work. (y) :)

Just a silly thought.
Can the DLC make my cock smaller? You know, normal size? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes