Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It looks like they still have problems whit the testing part...
You might not know this because you are not a developer or have any developing experience, but testing can't be fully done until every other aspect is done. Then during testing phase you find, add, change or fix things depending on findings.

Or, I guess congratulations and good luck are in order to you, judging by your expert comments every time you post something, it sounds like you are already working on your own game to show everyone how easy and fast it is!

/A

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-Fake- Breaking News -Fake-

The voices in my head have discovered that PROBLEMS in development have occurred. :eek: Aesouh and cold_arctus have not been seen in 3 days. :cry: When questioned Motkeyz informed Authorities that they were last seen chasing the MOOSE with forks and spoons in their hands. :whistle: It is thought that goobdoob convinced them that eating the MOOSE would protect them from illness. :devilish:

-End of fake-

It is GREAT to hear the development is still insane going as normal. Looking forward to the next update, and seeing what new and sexy exciting events will be added. Take care and STAY HEALTHY. :)

Just a thought.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
-Fake- Breaking News -Fake-

The voices in my head have discovered that PROBLEMS in development have occurred. :eek: Aesouh and cold_arctus have not been seen in 3 days. :cry: When questioned Motkeyz informed Authorities that they were last seen chasing the MOOSE with forks and spoons in their hands. :whistle: It is thought that goobdoob convinced them that eating the MOOSE would protect them from illness. :devilish:

-End of fake-

It is GREAT to hear the development is still insane going as normal. Looking forward to the next update, and seeing what new and sexy exciting events will be added. Take care and STAY HEALTHY. :)

Just a thought.
elmer-fudd-and-bullwinkle-the-moose1.jpg

DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
I don't understand your post. o_O

Next update is on track and almost done.
I didn't write it right. Usually the forum is filled with awe and expectation before updating. I know that there is testing, but everyone is calmly reacting to it. To my great regret, the second part of this excellent game, probably my favorite, is not so exciting to the public.

Reactions: zixigf

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I didn't write it right. Usually the forum is filled with awe and expectation before updating. I know that there is testing, but everyone is calmly reacting to it. To my great regret, the second part of this excellent game, probably my favorite, is not so exciting to the public.
Give it some time... ;)

Reactions: BOBBINO122045

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
goobdoob
When have we become "a thing"? :unsure:

The past year we crossed paths on many different threads. We quote our post, react to it with laughing emojis, share memes together. You even use one of my memes as your profile picture. And when you feel hurt - when I don't promote your "tool" - you try to shovel it (your "tool") right into my face... :sneaky:

So, do you think there is a connection between us? A connection that runs deeper? :unsure:

(No homo)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
goobdoob
When have we become "a thing"? :unsure:

The past year we crossed paths on many different threads. We quote our post, react to it with laughing emojis, share memes together. You even use one of my memes as your profile picture. And when you feel hurt - when I don't promote your "tool" - you try to shovel it (your "tool") right into my face... :sneaky:

So, do you think there is a connection between us? A connection that runs deeper? :unsure:

(No homo)
Wholesome duo :)

Reactions: Shiva0067

Module

Jul 19, 2017
Mac OS user, the game opens, I see the splash screen, main menu all works fine, I see the first Terminator time travel animation, then black screen - dialog fine, but no images. Map displays, click location, dialog resumes as normal but no images display, just a black screen.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.
Same in Linux. Did you fixed it somehow?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes