BryanElliot21

Feb 8, 2019
Hello, for some reason everything works up to this point, then the screen goes black but I can continue playing just don't see anything. Anyone know what is going on and how to fix it?

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 10.51.58 PM.png

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
this game could use at least one black dude...
I think everyone working on this game - including me - are white. Here were I live there is maybe one black guy among 1,000 white people with or whitout Arabic origins. I knew more black people back in in China as I do in my hometown. :LOL:

To be honest, I never thought about adding a black male character, because the story is about MC and Bacon (I think Bacon and his dad are Hispanic). :unsure:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I think everyone working on this game - including me - are white. Here were I live there is maybe one black guy among 1,000 white people with or whitout Arabic origins. I knew more black people back in in China as I do in my hometown. :LOL:

To be honest, I never thought about adding a black male character, because the story is about MC and Bacon (I think Bacon and his dad are Hispanic). :unsure:
Do as you feel. If you have a good idea for a black character later down the road, fine. If not, as long as the game is good, I don't think we will miss it. Main thing for me to not get bored is for a game to have a variety of faces, bodies and situations. For now compared to other games, you still have a young game, not that many updates, so I'm not bored yet. But maybe one year or 2 from now, you might feel the need to introduce black dudes, asians, aliens, orcs, dragons, dogs, camels, cyborgs...whatever :D

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Hope it will be before DmD and Summertime next releases. Btw I think there should be a thread to bet on releases dates for games, and as rewards for who was closest, maybe some Patreon renders/highres pictures that never made their way here. Or something else, I didn't think too much about it. Some rule would be needed like "Bets only open for 3 weeks after last release" but it would depend on games. Some update every 2 weeks, some twice a year and everything in between.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hope it will be before DmD and Summertime next releases. Btw I think there should be a thread to bet on releases dates for games, and as rewards for who was closest, maybe some Patreon renders/highres pictures that never made their way here. Or something else, I didn't think too much about it. Some rule would be needed like "Bets only open for 3 weeks after last release" but it would depend on games. Some update every 2 weeks, some twice a year and everything in between.
Nice idea.. who should overlook the inside trading? :LOL:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
(I think Bacon and his dad are Hispanic). :unsure:
Then shouldn't his name be Jamón? :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I know that you wanted his name to be pronouced "ham", and the majority of people reading this won't know that 'j' in Spanish is pronounced like a hard 'h' in English.

• Haha
Reactions: GaboCAP and Aristos
4.60 star(s) 117 Votes