Module

Jul 19, 2017
Okay, I ran it on Windows, but I'm stuck when I need to visit Nika's place. It simply hasn't shown in map. Am I missing something?

D

Deleted member 1931428

Finally managed a full playthrough on the first chapter just yesterday, actually had to give it a second try since the first time I was not really into concentrating on the story. Glad I did, and glad there is a second chapter in the making as well. See, for me the problem is I like good stories with the occasional naughty stuff. Even though this, the second chapter, is still a work in progress, I feel like it managed to clear up the story of the first one quite nicely. There is always the possibility on time travel related stories that there might be some inconsistencies along the way, but did not find any major ones here. The only thing I was wondering though is the time period presented in this chapter. I mean, judging by the tech in this, is it meant to be late 80s to early 90s? In the "present day" we are clearly pretty much in the late 2010s with smartphones and all. Either way, I really do like what I find in this development, both storywise and visually (y)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-
Due to a SHOCKING development, the testing phase of TimeStamps will be PAUSED. Motkeyz has discovered that he has NO Pancake mix in his home. Because he is self-isolating (and afraid that Gaz will steal his Chocolate), and Aesouh is busy playing his FAVORITE game (Custer's Revenge), cold_arctus will be going on a quest to find 5 TONS Pancake mix. Hopefully, the quest will be quickly completed (estimates are currently 3-5 MONTHS). Sadly, Motz has REFUSED the offer of WAFFLE mix which could be provided immediately, and would PREVENT this delay. :cry:

-End of Fake-

Yay, new update is getting closer so I can get HYPED. Hype, hype, HYPE. :)

Just a thought.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
shit, I poked the bear.... duck and cover!
Every man for himself!! Run!
Your ALL silly. there is NO danger if you follow TWO simple steps.
1) Tell Motkeyz that Aesouh has Pancake Mix and REFUSES to share. :devilish:
2) Sit VERY quietly and don't attract attention from the RANTING lunatics. :)

See, easy and SAFE. :) Oh, don't tell either of them about this post or there might be trouble. :)

Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: Motkeyz
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes