cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
His not him ask me to paid. I'm a second zone citizen because i use Linux and love to be free?

Why i have to paid if you you not have to paid? Is your vision of to be fair? All good stuff for Windows users and other OS eat shit?

For me, is a weird sharing spirit. (You are on a sharing community here and not a piracy site)

Before asking Linux users to paid for stuff existing on Linux and you have for free because Windows users. Ask this simple question: why? (I'm still waiting a response)
Simple question: Why Linux user have to paid if you, Windows users, do not have to paid?

Is too hard to respond to this simple question? A diversion argument is not a response.
Forgive me for the two different quote. But is two different question.

You talk about guy with patch on the eye and wood leg on boat with Jolly Roger flag? Because, for me, your affirmation is serious like this question.

Let me ask a few question to help to define if we are or not on a piracy site. People made her own idea after.

How are here the pop-up?
Can you tell us where the administrator where the site team asks us for money? I almost had to fight to donate here.
The developper come to give support in a piracy site for you?
The developper post himself is game or other product in the piracy site for you?
The same idiot give is collaboration for promotional campaign in a piracy site for you?
The site is under menace to be closed by police?
A piracy site give legit address and encourage people to make donation in a piracy site for you?

Check under my Avatar. I have a cute decoration. I practically had to fight to be able to show my gratitude by a donation here. Is normal on a piracy site for you?

I have never seen a developer come here to complain that we share his work here. It is even the opposite. Is that your definition of a pirate site?

Is not because we share a link we hare necessary on a pirate site. We are on a sharing site. Not a pirate site. Is not the same.

When developper post himself this own work here (Is the case for the majority of the games here). How is the copyright infraction?

Now, after reflexion, can you explain to us why we hare on a pirate site and not on a sharing site? Because i have my response and i'm sure people have the same.
Sorry for the late reply, but I accidentally spilled Cappuccino over my laptop keyboard on Friday when I was writing my answer to you. Now I got a new keyboard and able to reply to your post.

First of all: we, the developer team-members, have no control about what other people leak/share on F95.

As Goobood already replied to you, F95 is a pirate website where some games are shared willingly or unwillingly by game developer. In our case, the game was released without our consents. But instead to fight a pointless fight and threaten F95's admins with DCMA etc., to take down the game, we decided to be active in this thread to help people as much as possible, since some of us were recruited from here too - me included.

Second: We do not have any connection to any of F95's admins or staff members. Non of F95's donations goes to game developers as much as I'm aware of.

For a sharing community it doesn't mean that game developer should give away their game for free. You could consider my tech support in this thread as a sort of contribution as well. I spend my own personal time in this thread to help people to figure out why they can't play the game - and I'm not charging them for that.

Third: As mentioned above, we are not responsible for the available game version here, therefore the available version on OP is an outdated/unpatched version. On Patreon you have the latest available patched version for Windows, Mac and Linux. As a Linux user myself I can confirm that the version on OP doesn't work, but the patched Linux version from Patreon does.

Why the leaker didn't leak the patched version too, I can't answer - this is why I replied to you with: "Ask the leaker in the first place".

Hopefully this answers some of your previous questions.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Sorry for the late reply, but I accidentally spilled Cappuccino over my laptop keyboard on Friday when I was writing my answer to you. Now I got a new keyboard and able to reply to your post.

First of all: we, the developer team-members, have no control about what other people leak/share on F95.

As Goobood already replied to you, F95 is a pirate website where some games are shared willingly or unwillingly by game developer. In our case, the game was released without our consents. But instead to fight a pointless fight and threaten F95's admins with DCMA etc., to take down the game, we decided to be active in this thread to help people as much as possible, since some of us were recruited from here too - me included.

Second: We do not have any connection to any of F95's admins or staff members. Non of F95's donations goes to game developers as much as I'm aware of.

For a sharing community it doesn't mean that game developer should give away their game for free. You could consider my tech support in this thread as a sort of contribution as well. I spend my own personal time in this thread to help people to figure out why they can't play the game - and I'm not charging them for that.

Third: As mentioned above, we are not responsible for the available game version here, therefore the available version on OP is an outdated/unpatched version. On Patreon you have the latest available patched version for Windows, Mac and Linux. As a Linux user myself I can confirm that the version on OP doesn't work, but the patched Linux version from Patreon does.

Why the leaker didn't leak the patched version too, I can't answer - this is why I replied to you with: "Ask the leaker in the first place".

Hopefully this answers some of your previous questions.
Yea a lot of words for not respond to the question. I don't care if a Linux version is available or not. This is not my question. I don't care if you are stupid for offer support to people you consider stolen you. I would have hired a lawyer and complained to the police on your behalf. But if you are happy cuckold. it concerns you, not me and that doesn't answer my question any more.

I do not share your negative vision of f95zone and i let you keep your illusion.

My question as simple and still need answer. Why people on Linux have to paid and not he another one? (<-- This is the question and he's not about the mean f95zone site)

Answer next to the question in order to have it diverted via elements that are not connected at all. This is called a diversion answer.

I play politics and have been evolving in this world for many, many years.

I am therefore very well equipped to identify them.

And i end on this observation. This question are close for me. I never receive a response to the question. I'm goin my way and i'm on other call, Is not me he come back all time on this closed question. Don't spit on me because that.

My point as more than proved and i have any interest to continue this sterile debate. I'm sure people don't care of it. Let it here. Do not continue to wake here unnecessarily.

• Angry
Reactions: juanmiou and p22

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yea a lot of words for not respond to the question. I don't care if a Linux version is available or not. This is not my question. I don't care if you are stupid for offer support to people you consider stolen you. I would have hired a lawyer and complained to the police on your behalf. But if you are happy cuckold. it concerns you, not me and that doesn't answer my question any more.

I do not share your negative vision of f95zone and i let you keep your illusion.

My question as simple and still need answer. Why people on Linux have to paid and not he another one? (<-- This is the question and he's not about the mean f95zone site)

Answer next to the question in order to have it diverted via elements that are not connected at all. This is called a diversion answer.

And i end on this observation. This question are close for me. I never receive a response to the question. I'm goin my way and i'm on other call, Is not me he come back all time on this closed question. Don't spit on me because that.

My point as more than proved and i have any interest to continue this sterile debate. I'm sure people don't care of it. Let it here. Do not continue to wake here unnecessarily.
Simple answer: Everyone has to pay if you want to obtain the game legit and be guaranteed to get the latest version.

Cold already explained this, the version that was shared here was R1 PE (Release 1 Platinum Edition) , an early access version for platinum users, sometimes there are issues, like now it appeared in linux more than others.

We released the first version with a notice that Linux still had potential issues as I continued working on a solution.

I developed a fix for Linux, as well as some other tweaks for windows and mac, which were shared in patch notes on patreon.
The fixed version is called R1 PE P1 (Release 1, Platinum Edition, Patch 1) and R1 P1 (Release 1, Standard Version, Patch 1) when the game was available for Gold patreons, they recieved their version with the patch already applied, and all the platinum patrons had access to the fixed version for Platinum.

Can you take a guess how many platinum patrons that actually play the linux version? 1. Maybe. That's right. We had 3 downloads total and that was maybe Cold, and most likely 1 supporter and/or 1-2 pirates that shared the game without our permission.

The total amount of actual downloads of the linux version across everything is less than 10. The only reason the linux version exists in the first place is because Cold is a linux user and he asked for one for a long time.

/A

• Love
Reactions: p22 and cold_arctus

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
You can't receive the answer you want when the question is wrong !
So stop asking it over and over please, the starting postulate is false, there is NO answer to that.
Your glass need to be changed or you have difficulty yo read.

P.S: i know what you try with this diversion response,,,

• Angry
Reactions: p22

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Simple answer: Everyone has to pay if you want to obtain the game legit and be guaranteed to get the latest version.

Cold already explained this, the version that was shared here was R1 PE (Release 1 Platinum Edition) , an early access version for platinum users, sometimes there are issues, like now it appeared in linux more than others.

We released the first version with a notice that Linux still had potential issues as I continued working on a solution.

I developed a fix for Linux, as well as some other tweaks for windows and mac, which were shared in patch notes on patreon.
The fixed version is called R1 PE P1 (Release 1, Platinum Edition, Patch 1) and R1 P1 (Release 1, Standard Version, Patch 1) when the game was available for Gold patreons, they recieved their version with the patch already applied, and all the platinum patrons had access to the fixed version for Platinum.

Can you take a guess how many platinum patrons that actually play the linux version? 1. Maybe. That's right. We had 3 downloads total and that was maybe Cold, and most likely 1 supporter and/or 1-2 pirates that shared the game without our permission.

The total amount of actual downloads of the linux version across everything is less than 10. The only reason the linux version exists in the first place is because Cold is a linux user and he asked for one for a long time.

/A
Do you already think about a stand-up career?

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
The short and simple answer is that not enough people care about that platform. If they did, someone would post that port of the game here. The version most probable to appear here is the version most people are likely to want. This is nothing that will change by you sponsoring a site that is not connected to the game developers, and it's nothing that will change just because you consider it unfair.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The short and simple answer is that not enough people care about that platform. If they did, someone would post that port of the game here. The version most probable to appear here is the version most people are likely to want. This is nothing that will change by you sponsoring a site that is not connected to the game developers, and it's nothing that will change just because you consider it unfair.
Well the reality is that even the PC and Mac version here arent the latest either, the person who shared it just doesnt care. svs that also steals our game, they sell it to people for a subscription without us seeing a cent, its not about beeing good to the masses it's all about revenue, if not direct also from ads. The game is well worth what its priced at, it's available even for 5$ (Silver tier) which cheaper than a beer or two is very resonable, yet, people talk so big here about sharing to the community.

Even svs hasnt uploaded the patched version, because they don't care. Even if they still have access to the game version because they did somehow rip it off the first time. Frankly, if you have problems with the game and go visit the forum repeatedly they just get more ad revenue so win win for them.

It's a favorite game for many people, its up for 5$ to support the developers, but nah, some people instead value their own time less than 5$ and rather complain about a problem easily fixable. And to those that don't have 5$ right now. I get it, I too when I was a uni student or between jobs I couldnt afford many games, but ever since I started working I have paid for every single game I wanted to buy. If i couldn't afford it I waited until I could.

I like F95, but not because everything is for free, it's because I could generally try something full version before I buy it. Also for the unfiltered feedback from the players (although those generally complaining because the game doesnt apply to your fetishes is pointless, play something else!).

/A

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Well the reality is that even the PC and Mac version here arent the latest either, the person who shared it just doesnt care. svs that also steals our game, they sell it to people for a subscription without us seeing a cent, its not about beeing good to the masses it's all about revenue, if not direct also from ads.
My point is, for a game to appear here, a few things need to be true. First of all, a member of the site it's getting uploaded to must be a patreon. That narrows down things a bit. Secondly, that person must have the desire to share the game on a pirate site. Thirdly, that person needs to either share all versions, or care enough about Linux of all platforms for that specific version to appear here. Looking at what usually appears on sites like this, I'd say it's the final part that is the main cause of Bulb69's grief.

Reactions: Aesouh

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
judging by how a certain Bulb is trying to get help with Linux in the developers ' discord,
although without a flame, he really wants to play)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Warning: TRUE VIDEO OF cold_arctus!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no idea what half of what you are saying here is.

But, to answer your question - why do Linux users have to pay and Windows users not?

Well, first, EVERYONE has to pay. Except here, on this pirate site, someone leaked the Platinum Edition, for Windows, Linux and Mac. So we get to steal it for free.

But...the Linux version has a bug that keeps images from showing up. The Mac version has the same bug on older versions of MacOS. This has been fixed, but the fix has not been leaked here. So for you to get the fix, either:
  1. Someone has to leak it, or
  2. You have to pay for it
Does that answer your question?

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
Motkeyz Aesouh
Guys, i wanna back up game save files from chapter 2 on a mac.
Where should i look for ?
Thanks

UPD
Don't bother, i've found it

To anyone concerned
it is: /Users/<username>/.local/share/VNGINE

Can't wrap my head why it's not at ~/Library/Application Support

Last edited:

petar997

Apr 12, 2018
Hi guys. I just checked the thread for previous chapter because I haven't played this game in a while. The last time I played, the story ended when I found out that my sister entered the time machine. So does that mark the end of the previous chapter?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys. I just checked the thread for previous chapter because I haven't played this game in a while. The last time I played, the story ended when I found out that my sister entered the time machine. So does that mark the end of the previous chapter?
yes, this was the end of Chapter 1. Lost love aka Chapter 2 continues the story from that point.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes