Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
o_O

Why the hell didn't anyone tell me?
You gotta ask the right questions. I'm happy to help though. Anything you want to know? Birds and the bees? The meaning of life? How Stella got her groove back? What's eating Gilbert Grape? Who framed Roger Rabbit?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Loving the story. The Nika, and grandma twists were pleasantly surprising turns in the story. Considering that you're probably going to fuck your mom as a teen, it would not surprise me if you ended up being Nika's actual father. I wonder how Nika would react to finding out she's your sister-daughter.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Loving the story. The Nika, and grandma twists were pleasantly surprising turns in the story. Considering that you're probably going to fuck your mom as a teen, it would not surprise me if you ended up being Nika's actual father. I wonder how Nika would react to finding out she's your sister-daughter.
I think it more likely that he will be his own father since he is older than Nika.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You are all forgetting Juli first daughter.

And everybody seems forgetting that incest is "patch" in this game. Story needs to work even without it.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
You are all forgetting Juli first daughter.

And everybody seems forgetting that incest is "patch" in this game. Story needs to work even without it.
As many of these games I play, there is alot of stuff I forget.

As for the story, it "should" work without the patch. There are tons of games on here that prove it doesn't "need" to work without it.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The voices in my head have DISCOVERED that Aesouh is currently developing a way to add microtransaction based DLC to this game. :eek: Motkeyz insists that ALL DLC will be cosmetic ONLY. That's right, we will be able to purchase new items for the game such as Mascara, Eye liner, Lipstick, and more. While the TYPE of item purchased will be CHOSEN by the player, the color and QUALTY will be random. :unsure:

We should ALL get our wallets ready for this exciting (fake) new feature as equipping the top items in each category will result in Juli becoming 'Wonder Waifu'. This gaives the player +5 Fapping ability. :whistle:

-End of FAKE News-

Love the game, and LOVE the Moose. Keep up the good work. (y) :)

Just a silly thought.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-Fake- EMERGENCY ALERT -Fake-

Cougar Valley Health and Safety has responded to the revelation of Cosmetic DLC additions to Timestamps with a dire warning. CAUTION must be used when applying ANY DLC. Tests have shown that when applied to Bacon, Players have experienced a MINUMUM loss in fapping ability registered at 20%. :devilish: More shocking is the HORRIFIC discovery of PLAYERS curled up in corners CRYING after being exposed to test images of Old Man Jones with Cosmetic DLC applied. :sick: You have been WARNED.

-End of FAKE- :)

Yes, the voices in my head can be CRUEL. :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yes, and look at how much of a shit show that thread is.

We don't want threads to turn into an absolute mess like Ecchi Sensei due to multiple chapters/specials/etc, which is why specials get their own thread, and prequels/sequels get their own thread.

Different title, different mods needed, different translations needed, can be played as a stand alone version, so new thread.
I know I'm incredibly late to reply, but somehow I missed the notification that my post was quoted.
While there are problems with games like Ecchi Sensei (though that game with multiple versions of the same game content, isn't quite the same as the situation here), the problem with the new approach here is that this will not only lead to people asking where they can find the rest of the story (as evidenced in this thread), it will also be confusing to everyone, because despite claims to the contrary, it goes completely against the way this stuff has been handled before.

That may well be the case in the future. We have an upcoming overhaul to the site which is currently not compatible with games which branch off with different versions/chapters. The current method of hiding everything behind spoilers isn't sustainable as it becomes harder and harder for new users to understand that mess. If we can figure out a method of cleanly integrating chapters with the upcoming update I have no problem with merging the threads; until then they're staying separate.
Given this later explanation that an upcoming update would make the old way, of keeping several chapters in one thread, difficult, everybody has to accept and understand that, so I wonder why all these other attempts at justification were even necessary.
Or the way some of the mods here acted as if the people wondering about what was going on were being complete idiots and as if stuff had always been handled this way.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes