cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yes I see background image in setting
Then you either use an outdated language file or you forgot to click on the flag on the main menu.

Since you can see background images in settings and save/load menu then Visual C++ 2015 works as it should.

Joe80

May 3, 2017
Then you either use an outdated language file or you forgot to click on the flag on the main menu.

Since you can see background images in settings and save/load menu then Visual C++ 2015 works as it should.
Thank you for the help it's working just by cliking on the flag !!!!

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Given this later explanation that an upcoming update would make the old way, of keeping several chapters in one thread, difficult, everybody has to accept and understand that, so I wonder why all these other attempts at justification were even necessary.
Or the way some of the mods here acted as if the people wondering about what was going on were being complete idiots and as if stuff had always been handled this way.
We don't like announcing new features in advance as everyone then gives their hot takes, or gets upset, or we get constant messages about progress/when is it ready etc.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
We don't like announcing new features in advance as everyone then gives their hot takes, or gets upset, or we get constant messages about progress/when is it ready etc.
When will this "not announcing new features" be ready?

:p

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Ask the guy who leaked the game in the first place.
His not him ask me to paid. I'm a second zone citizen because i use Linux and love to be free?

Why i have to paid if you you not have to paid? Is your vision of to be fair? All good stuff for Windows users and other OS eat shit?

For me, is a weird sharing spirit. (You are on a sharing community here and not a piracy site)

Before asking Linux users to paid for stuff existing on Linux and you have for free because Windows users. Ask this simple question: why? (I'm still waiting a response)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
His not him ask me to paid. I'm a second zone citizen because i use Linux and love to be free?

Why i have to paid if you you not have to paid? Is your vision of to be fair? All good stuff for Windows users and other OS eat shit?

For me, is a weird sharing spirit. (You are on a sharing community here and not a piracy site)

Before asking Linux users to paid for stuff existing on Linux and you have for free because Windows users. Ask this simple question: why? (I'm still waiting a response)
cold_arctus gave you a response. Ask the guy who leaked it.

And what's wrong with the current Linux release in the OP?

FYI, this IS a pirate site. You get what people leak. And you really shouldn't ask members of the development team to pirate their own game for you.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The patch really need a rework, multiple times mc refers to nika as "friend", and sometimes other character like candice in the bdsm show refer to heather as aunt heather...etc, there is a lot of other examples

Last edited:

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
cold_arctus gave you a response. Ask the guy who leaked it.

And what's wrong with the current Linux release in the OP?

FYI, this IS a pirate site. You get what people leak. And you really shouldn't ask members of the development team to pirate their own game for you.
Simple question: Why Linux user have to paid if you, Windows users, do not have to paid?

Is too hard to respond to this simple question? A diversion argument is not a response.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Simple question: Why Linux user have to paid if you, Windows users, do not have to paid?

Is too hard to respond to this simple question? A diversion argument is not a response.

You still don't understand? Someone leaked the Windows version here..
MAC and Linux versions remained on Patreon, and there, as you know, for a fee..

Is it correct to ask for the Linux version a member of the development team?
What other response did you expect from him?

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
cold_arctusFYI, this IS a pirate site. You get what people leak. And you really shouldn't ask members of the development team to pirate their own game for you.
Forgive me for the two different quote. But is two different question.

You talk about guy with patch on the eye and wood leg on boat with Jolly Roger flag? Because, for me, your affirmation is serious like this question.

Let me ask a few question to help to define if we are or not on a piracy site. People made her own idea after.

How are here the pop-up?
Can you tell us where the administrator where the site team asks us for money? I almost had to fight to donate here.
The developper come to give support in a piracy site for you?
The developper post himself is game or other product in the piracy site for you?
The same idiot give is collaboration for promotional campaign in a piracy site for you?
The site is under menace to be closed by police?
A piracy site give legit address and encourage people to make donation in a piracy site for you?

Check under my Avatar. I have a cute decoration. I practically had to fight to be able to show my gratitude by a donation here. Is normal on a piracy site for you?

I have never seen a developer come here to complain that we share his work here. It is even the opposite. Is that your definition of a pirate site?

Is not because we share a link we hare necessary on a pirate site. We are on a sharing site. Not a pirate site. Is not the same.

When developper post himself this own work here (Is the case for the majority of the games here). How is the copyright infraction?

Now, after reflexion, can you explain to us why we hare on a pirate site and not on a sharing site? Because i have my response and i'm sure people have the same.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Enough about Linux, a link will be available when it's shared with us, not a minute sooner. You can speed up this process by subbing for it yourself or making your own Linux version.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Forgive me for the two different quote. But is two different question.

You talk about guy with patch on the eye and wood leg on boat with Jolly Roger flag? Because, for me, your affirmation is serious like this question.

Let me ask a few question to help to define if we are or not on a piracy site. People made her own idea after.

How are here the pop-up?
Can you tell us where the administrator where the site team asks us for money? I almost had to fight to donate here.
The developper come to give support in a piracy site for you?
The developper post himself is game or other product in the piracy site for you?
The same idiot give is collaboration for promotional campaign in a piracy site for you?
The site is under menace to be closed by police?
A piracy site give legit address and encourage people to make donation in a piracy site for you?

Check under my Avatar. I have a cute decoration. I practically had to fight to be able to show my gratitude by a donation here. Is normal on a piracy site for you?

I have never seen a developer come here to complain that we share his work here. It is even the opposite. Is that your definition of a pirate site?

Is not because we share a link we hare necessary on a pirate site. We are on a sharing site. Not a pirate site. Is not the same.

When developper post himself this own work here (Is the case for the majority of the games here). How is the copyright infraction?

Now, after reflexion, can you explain to us why we hare on a pirate site and not on a sharing site? Because i have my response and i'm sure people have the same.
Some developers post here. Some don't. Some (like Dark Silver) hate this site because people here are stealing from him. Never mind that a big chunk of his patrons when he was making BB found him because of this site.

Go to ICSTOR's discord and say you found out about the game on F95zone. See how fast you're banned. On the other hand, devs like RomanHume mention F95zone in Patreon posts.

Here is the reality with Timestamps. One or more patrons (who are paying for the game) download it and share links with the mods here. These links get turned into the links in the OP. This is piracy. you cannot, legally, get a copy of Timestamps: Lost Love for free. You must pay for it by joining the dev's Patreon at a certain level. Motkeyz Aesouh please back me up here.

The links in the OP are the ones that people have shared. If they're not good enough for you, become a patron. But both the 2 Windows versions, the Linux version and the Mac version all say R1_PE - they're the same version. So I don't get why you're complaining. Other than not understanding that those links aren't legal. After all, this is a piracy site. It's just that some devs have decided to interact favorably with the dirty pirates, in the hopes that some will become Patrons.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Here is the reality with Timestamps. One or more patrons (who are paying for the game) download it and share links with the mods here. These links get turned into the links in the OP. This is piracy. you cannot, legally, get a copy of Timestamps: Lost Love for free. You must pay for it by joining the dev's Patreon at a certain level. Motkeyz Aesouh please back me up here.
That is correct. The game is not free, there is no free version except an old demo and that was available on our website only. There are people that pledge during a release only to download it and share it immediately which we are of course not OK with. There are also those who rip our updates and re-sell it as well, without us seeing a cent for the labour.

Imagine this as well, the game gets ripped off in the first few hours of a release, a platinum version meant also to be an early access days before Gold tier on patreon. This version tends to have some bugs, not always, but sometimes. If it does it gets patched quite swiftly.

I still wonder why people share the game within an hour or two of release, a potentially bugged version that is intended only for a very limited amount of players that want early access and is expected to get swiftly patched for them, and then when we release a patch shorly after, they person that ripped our game doesn't share that one to the rest . I've seen people that have come out openly about sharing our game because the content of that release wasnt to their specific liking, and they shared it out of spite, its not always only in their interest to be nice to you guys. it's sometimes also to damage our reputation and the support.

We recognize that many people find out about our game on the site, and decide to support us. Fans have said that they wanted us to prove ourselves before they support, well we've been working hard as hell to do that since day one.

+ I was on F95 even before I was working on timestamps. It actually got me involved in the project to begin with, if you look at some of my first posts here.

/A

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Wait.. wait.. WAIT.. This is a PIRATE sight?? I thought it was for Pilates. Now I know why the work-outs I learn here aren't working. Fap 2 3 4 Fap 2 3 4 just doesn't help on leg days. :)

For myself I am doing the Patreon thing for half a dozen Devs, and I found them ALL here. Motkeyz and Aesouh have been GREAT and I wish I had more money to up my support for them (and others). I use this sight for FUN and to find GOOD games that I can support. It's also AWESOME that I got a MOOSE added to a game. :whistle: Now I just need to keep pushing for WAFFLES to be added. :)

Just a thought.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes