Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Any save files for last update because i forget to backup any Unity games save files when i format and clean install windows.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
dowload it dont unpack and put it in the timestamps lost love_data/languages order and the in the main menu choose unrated english in the right corner

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Who has full CG rip ? on main page last one was v 0.6
cold_arctus ,could you please share some of your personal renders,that could cause a heart attack gentle fans?:devilish:
You know, I wouldn't jump to fulfil this type of "request" either.
It has nothing to do with how good or bad your English is, to add "please" and/or "could someone" or any other form of asking politely to your post.
That's just no way to ask for something, that's demanding something, and I, for one, don't feel compelled to do ANYTHING for someone being this rude.

• Angry
Reactions: Pmaria

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I believe cold mentioned that there will be a chapter 3 coming. But if that's still the plan going forward I'm not sure.
Not sure when cold mentioned that, but Motkeyz mentioned on discord some time ago that ch2 will probably be the last one. There may be later a chapter 3, but that will be with another MC. And before that they will work on another game (so after ch2). Current chars may also be further explored through dlcs after ch2 is completed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This may no longer be up-to-date, I may have missed something, so take this with a grain of salt.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Not sure when cold mentioned that, but Motkeyz mentioned on discord some time ago that ch2 will probably be the last one. There may be later a chapter 3, but that will be with another MC. And before that they will work on another game (so after ch2). Current chars may also be further explored through dlcs after ch2 is completed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This may no longer be up-to-date, I may have missed something, so take this with a grain of salt.
It's still up to date! We are not done yet with chapter 2 but we are wrapping this up, Steam release incoming soon for chapter 1 following by the 2nd. A New game before everything else, possible DlC for Timestamps if the demand is there. Chapter 3 as it was planned not confirmed yet.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
It's a little sad that they want to end the main story with the main character in this part. So many secrets, so many possibilities, they are limitless.Well, I mean, the plot of the end of eternity can and will come to an end, the corporation will fall, but the knight must become a dragon himself ,is it not so?
PS:Still hope for reverse scene in the present at ice cream parlour:love::love::love::love:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I believe cold mentioned that there will be a chapter 3 coming. But if that's still the plan going forward I'm not sure.
It was the plan initially, but if you read the patreon posts, they have started planning a new game and, as far as I understand them, while they are not burned out on Timestamps, they do want to finish it. If there is a chapter 3, my guess would be it wouldn't have the same amount of content the first two have.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Lucas83

Nov 4, 2017
Hi all,

Sorry if this was mentioned before but is there a compressed version? Taking forever to download the whole game again.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It was the plan initially, but if you read the patreon posts, they have started planning a new game and, as far as I understand them, while they are not burned out on Timestamps, they do want to finish it. If there is a chapter 3, my guess would be it wouldn't have the same amount of content the first two have.
Hope we get to bang mafia guys wife before the game finishes, atleast we got the doc last update.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes