JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

Much appreciated if anyone could answer my question please.

I played TS Unconditional Love (TSUL) in the past and due to a laptop HDD failure lost my save about 6 months ago . The last few days I began playing TS Lost Love (TSLL) and was wondering, Does TS LL use the first version end save to continue the story. If so, does it mean that starting from scratch TSLL you may miss some scenes due to decisions made in TS UL which in my case is not available due to a loss of the final save for TSUL.

My instinct tells me that TSLL is a standalone game with no dependencies on game play from TS UL.

If anyone can shed some light on this it would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Cheers

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Hi:

Much appreciated if anyone could answer my question please.

I played TS Unconditional Love (TSUL) in the past and due to a laptop HDD failure lost my save about 6 months ago . The last few days I began playing TS Lost Love (TSLL) and was wondering, Does TS LL use the first version end save to continue the story. If so, does it mean that starting from scratch TSLL you may miss some scenes due to decisions made in TS UL which in my case is not available due to a loss of the final save for TSUL.

My instinct tells me that TSLL is a standalone game with no dependencies on game play from TS UL.

If anyone can shed some light on this it would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Cheers
You can import your save from CH1, or start with a default state.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I found a plot bug. when MC's mother did a MC blowjob - she mentioned that she was doing it according to the doctor's recommendation (the doctor who prescribed this procedure was Dr. Aliza Rain). but the thing is, in that reality, Aliza Rain was not a doctor but attoney. how could a mother know about such a doctor's appointment who did not become a doctor?
after all, mom belongs to the world, while the MC is the one who walks the world and changes the world.
I wonder if the author himself did not follow this blunder or introduced it intentionally? personally, until the last moment, I believed that by pulling young Nika back (from the beach), the world suffered in a minimal way and Aliza should have become a doctor. after all, the results of the "journey to 40-year-old Nika" (as well as her death) were canceled by the rescue of young Nika. and the journey remains only in the form of a personal memory (well, maybe even Bacon's memories) which can have the status of a fantasy

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
What can i say, mum is the hottest of all, it's amazing and the scene after the go home where she helps her son pee is the best, too bad there are no more like it, i also looked for similar scenes in other games but i found not many of them :(

Reactions: joni51 and darlic

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
=( I don't understand.
that is, after having saved young Nika (by canceling the appearance of MILF-Nika), did the MC again enter that time period? i-iiinteresti-iiing.... really!
then that (maybe) explains it all. - and Aliza's change too, for Candice said that she was sneaking into a party at the beach house (together with MC). that is, it turns out that the MC convinced Bacon to send him again in that time period.

shit shit shit
i'm little nervous...

UPD

but WHY does mom have memories of that original Dr. Rain and not the lawyer Alize? does the mother also come out not from that original reality and replaced the mother from this current reality? I don't understand anything... So in this game the concept of space-time is a little different than the traditional one? interesting. intriguing. exciting. and again I'm nervous that the MC will still rush headlong to save "adult Nika" (and screw up again), and, judging by the title of the "lost love" part, I'm afraid that this will happen (he will again lose young Nika, who , as if doomed, - and seeks to disappear from the house) ... oh, how I would like to be mistaken. =(*heavy sigh* but okay, enough speculation. maybe I'm wrong (oh how I want to hope)?

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I found a plot bug. when MC's mother did a MC blowjob - she mentioned that she was doing it according to the doctor's recommendation (the doctor who prescribed this procedure was Dr. Aliza Rain). but the thing is, in that reality, Aliza Rain was not a doctor but attoney. how could a mother know about such a doctor's appointment who did not become a doctor?
Do you remember the scene where Juli said this?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I am very interested in whether the story of the loss of the first child (MC child) will be told? because it was a child of the MC, right? I have a persistent lasting feeling from this. guns don't just hang on carpets! (if the gun hangs on the carpet in the first act of the play - sooner or later it must fire! - such is the law of the genre!)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Do you remember the scene where Juli said this?
sorry - i do not know how to do screenshot in the UNITY games. sorry - i can not do proof.
but this been after i save young Nika - Nika is in her room. MC been in the kitchen with the Mom.
i said myself "HURRA time-space-continuum is FIXED!" .... yeah-yeah fuck my bald skull! -
but how i been disappointed when Aliza is still attorney.
and Del at the Molly's after-party said about MC in the beach-house in the times of the MILF-Niky.

Last edited:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You can use the regular print screen button on your keyboard (prt scr) and then paste it in paint for example or directly in the chat here i think works too.

She was only an attorney for a short while for us, only between to travels

Vaginald

Mar 31, 2021
Greetings to you all!! Can anyone please tell me (without spoilers) how saves work? your choices in timestamps 1..... do they migrate to timestamps 2? I only played timestamps 1 and waiting for complete release of the second one and wondering if i have to play the first one again cuz i dont have my saves

Cheers and thank you in advance for a reply

disp_acc

Jul 18, 2022
Just a quick shoutout to anyone having the same problem than me:
* started the game on Linux
* Main Menu loads
* Controls screen has white background
* starting new game has white background, too, with text saying I should install Visual C++ Redistributabel 2015 but that would be a Windows thing

Found a working solution here: https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-unconditional-love-v1-0-pe-p1-motkeyz.5949/post-4969369
sudo apt install libwebp-dev
I would suggest to add this to the first post's install notes.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
It seems to me, or Mauren's chest got bigger in the latest update? Could this be a hint of population growth?

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Do i need to play the prequel to play this?
Hi there:

I played chapter 2 first and when finished started playing chapter 1. They can be played individually, however I strongly recommend that you play chapter 1 first as the story effectively continues in chap 2 and chap 2 will make sense in certain parts due to what happened in chap 1. I understand that when starting a game in chapter 2 you can import decisions from a chapter 1 save. I did not do this when starting to play chap 2 first and I don't think I missed out on story aspects or scenes.

One final bit of advice , to avoid missing possibly hidden scenes. I followed the game built in guide and followed it exactly on what it said I should do next, however when you go to a location I suggest you navigate around (eg house or whatever) as there could be a second scene available apart from the one for the main story line stated in the guide.

Cheers

Last edited:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi there:

I played chapter 2 first and when finished started playing chapter 1. They can be played individually, however I strongly recommend that you play chapter 1 first as the story effectively continues in chap 2 and chap 2 will make sense in certain parts due to what happened in chap 1. I understand that when starting a game in chapter 2 you can import decisions from a chapter 1 save. I did not do this when starting to play chap 2 first and I don't think I missed out on story aspects or scenes.

One final bit of advice , to avoid missing possibly hidden scenes. I followed the game built in guide and followed it exactly on what it said I should do next, however when you go to a location I suggest you navigate around (eg house or whatever) as there could be a second scene available apart from the one for the main story line stated in the guide.

Cheers
You really should play the first chapter first, while it may "play" without playing chapter 1 many things wont make any sense, as there are hints and explanations and story at the start. It was never designed to be standalone, its just a continuation of chapter 1.

Chapter 2 does come with a pre-loaded save if you dont have any by just starting the game, but then it will not have your specific choices or preferences that we got from chapter 1.

/A

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes