Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
That worked. Thanks.
My error was deleting the original English file and replacing it with English_unrated.zip completely. Seems to break the game somehow. Your method worked like a charm.
Never remove the english file, this file is necessary to run the game!

Reactions: josefwest

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
completed in this chapter? Or have episode 11?
Chapter 2 release 11 is on the work. We are focused on the chapter 1 steam release December 16 2022 at the moment to improve the experience. Reworking some scene, giving more choice on some scene where we can redo for non smoking option (but it will not be done on all big scene because of the work it need but on some smaller scene where its easier to add. Also adding animations.

johtan

Apr 12, 2022
Chapter 2 release 11 is on the work. We are focused on the chapter 1 steam release December 16 2022 at the moment to improve the experience. Reworking some scene, giving more choice on some scene where we can redo for non smoking option (but it will not be done on all big scene because of the work it need but on some smaller scene where its easier to add. Also adding animations.
Will we have translations in several languages such as French on steam. I can't wait to play the game on steam again :love:.
Thanks

GA3DDOLLS

Feb 28, 2022
Do you guys have a save before the update? I just can't spend that much time playing through from the beginning again.Thanks!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Will we have translations in several languages such as French on steam. I can't wait to play the game on steam again :love:.
Thanks
Sadly for the launch there is only the original english game. We are looking to add more language later on.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I understand a little bit why OMJ couldn't speak directly. This would not only change the path, but would create a real paradox. For example, take the movie back to the future 2. If Doc from an alternate future went to the past future BEFORE the moment, when Marty bought the book and told the whole truth, then the events of the alternate future would cause the events and changes of the past future, which lead to a paradox and two timelines. The only thing Doc could theoretically do to prevent him or the alternate future from existing is to very carefully guide Marty so that he HIMSELF decides not to buy the damn book. Now we return to timestamps. Let's divide the paradoxes into 2 categories - absurd and theoretically possible. 1-For example, the main character became his own father. This is impossible. But the second category (possible) can already be divided into small paradoxes and terrible ones. For example, the main character decided to go to the 80s, hired Sergio, transferred 6.50 at the rate of that time hired for example, for $ 4 and not a cent more. In the future, Sergio decides to take some revenge and he himself transfers these 4 bucks to 6.50 and not a cent more, which has become like the cause of the past. However, such a paradox is not terrible. It does not affect anything. And there is a second type of possible paradox in the game right now - a terrible paradox. Helen. In essence, she creates a time loop when the whole world falls into it. It's not even about the corporation. The world itself, in fact, will not accept it. If not the killer, then there will be a car accident. Not an accident, so a brick will fall and so on. And now I have a question for Jones. He could not directly tell the hero about Helen (principle like Doc with a book), but he could carefully lead the hero to the idea of using a condom so that Helen would not be born. Instead, he manipulated the hero and arranged a fuck on the second round. Of course, you can blame everything on Jamon and make him a complete monster and the main villain. But how is Jones different? Okay, the main character, he did not do evil things consciously. But old Jones knew everything perfectly. So how is he different from Jamon?

I AM MAX

Sep 28, 2021
CG RIP
Videos:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you reupload?

Reactions: josefwest
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes