ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
guys and who is old man johnson? I never understood. I hoped that he was the MC, but only from a later time, because old Johnson behaves like a mother hen in relation to the MC, that is, very caring, as if taking care of himself, just younger. in 23 sisters, by the way, there was a moment - the mother-sister of the MC ... and I so hoped that it would be possible to make the mother the daughter of the MC, if the MC, jumping back in time, gives birth to his mother with his grandmother Loraine. and it would be almost safe for the plot if, for example, grandmother Loraine had a one-night stand with old man Johnson (when he was younger), and then grandmother Loraine would naturally not recognize the young MC the way she recognized the young MC of him native mother. but alas! my dreams were destined to dissipate into dust - the author disappointed me in the main thing by saying that old man Johnson is NOT MC ... Why is the world so unfair and cruel? why? *sob sob* =)

Reactions: TommyTuba

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
guys and who is old man johnson? I never understood. I hoped that he was the MC, but only from a later time, because old Johnson behaves like a mother hen in relation to the MC, that is, very caring, as if taking care of himself, just younger. in 23 sisters, by the way, there was a moment - the mother-sister of the MC ... and I so hoped that it would be possible to make the mother the daughter of the MC, if the MC, jumping back in time, gives birth to his mother with his grandmother Loraine. and it would be almost safe for the plot if, for example, grandmother Loraine had a one-night stand with old man Johnson (when he was younger), and then grandmother Loraine would naturally not recognize the young MC the way she recognized the young MC of him native mother. but alas! my dreams were destined to dissipate into dust - the author disappointed me in the main thing by saying that old man Johnson is NOT MC ... Why is the world so unfair and cruel? why? *sob sob* =)
Have you consider to quit drinking?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Have you consider to quit drinking?
sometimes the language barrier works wonders. someone is trying to insult you, but you may not understand the essence of the insult. Yes. I do not understand you - what happiness, my mood is not spoiled by someone else's insult. =)

Reactions: TommyTuba

binoko

Nov 17, 2018
So whats the latest, they are working on R10 release on steam? Or new version to be released on steam aswell?

May 9, 2017
I have to admit that I'm more attracted to older Nika.

One of the best games out there. Good narrative and character development.

To be honest, this is one of the only games where if Bacon will have sex with Heather or Gaz, I will not consider it as NTR. It feels natural and doesn't impose anything on the MC. Beyond that, the strong feelings expressed by Old Man Jones are perfectly within the realm of the story.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes