neo1989

Aug 30, 2021
Just finished "both games" and I gotta say it's an awesome set... Can't wait for the next one :)
Yeah I just played through both versions myself this past week too, and I'm a big fan.

As far as the devs advertising their paid games, I really don't see why people who play for free would be annoyed by that. Maybe I'm revealing my age here, but remember those old shareware games? When a character would periodically appear and remind you to register after the trial was over? That's what it reminds me of, and that was just considered standard procedure for shareware games you didn't pay for. I dunno. I just don't see what the big deal is if the devs want to encourage people to support them in a forum about their own games.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Glad to see this is still going on, I played the original one some time ago and found it to be quite fine.
I think I'll do a replay and then see where they got with this one as I played it a few updates in and took some time waiting for the sister bangin' action to get going hard.

My gratitude to the devs for making this gem!

Wakwank

Dec 19, 2019
First chapter on Steam wishlisted...

Though because of that, I had to private my games list as i dont really want prying eyes looking in on what the game is...XD.

Its a great game with a nice story. Will buy once it gets a full release. Thanks for the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aesouh and Motkeyz

bigboylarry

Sep 18, 2021
Hi can anyone help i'm stuck in the elevator, i wiped and deleted the game, but this is still in my save file somehow, and i can't do anything. 1672296030375.png

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi can anyone help i'm stuck in the elevator, i wiped and deleted the game, but this is still in my save file somehow, and i can't do anything. View attachment 2270568
How old is your save? Do you only have a save inside the elevator? I Think i would probably recommend you to hit esc or z and then press the last choice button unfortunately ,see how far back you will get and then work from there, hopefully not too much to replay, the elevator was changed many months ago now to not give people issues, my guess is that you still load into the old elevator setup and had some issues there previously. I was never able to reproduce it so i remade the whole thing differently

Reactions: Gandalf78

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Give me a break, this is a piracy forum and the game is here without our concent. There is no free version of the game to begin with yet you are talking about marketing shills. If you would have been around for a while you would have seen probably that our team has been here helping people since the start. Me, Motkeyz, ColdArctus and others, That's for 5 years now! I have a lot of understanding for some types of piracy due to financial difficulties, heck even I have pirated in my days as a student and then when i started working I made sure to pay for my games too, but entitled pirates that just likes free stuff... We tolerate this to some degree thanks to those that actually support us in various ways. Asking for example for some people to take a look at our steam link and and if they like our game which many obviously do, help us immensly by wishlisting it on steam, which is a free action that supports us greatly in the eyes of steam for launch promotions... It's like liking a video on youtube, doesnt cost you a dime but it helps the creator, and it helps a lot.

We're not telling people to buy the game, they would if they wanted to, we're spreading awareness about the steam launch this friday and we're just asking for a few seconds of time from our fans if they are able to, to at least for free help us with wishlisting before the launch because it could really help us on launch day this friday. It's nothing more than a genuine youtuber creator asking for a like after a video if the viewer liked it.

/A
I've told you before....you are wasting your time supporting your games on a pirate forum. Spend that available time with your paying supporters or focusing on steam etc.

Triple_

Jun 13, 2020
Yes there will be additional stills and animations on some of scene, complete redo on some other older scenes too but no additional scene. 90% of the smoking scene have now the option to disable it, it's HUGE! Go add the game to your wishlist on steam ;)
Did u add any smoking to the newer Gaz/Maureen scenes? Was sad to see a lot of the newer scenes lacking it.

Gaz should always be smoking

• Red Heart
Reactions: joni51

Minheer

Dec 1, 2021
Yeah, I've just checked and everything is in order. Nah, since I seem to be the only one having this issue, it must have something to do with my rig (RAM, perhaps, since it's my PC's weakest point). What's weird is I wasn't having this issue until this update. Maybe it's the fact that these past few days feel like crawling through Mordor with the Ring of Power firmly stuck in your ass, no water and Joe Pesci yelling incessantly in your ear, and my PC is starting to feel the infernal heat.
I have the same issue

Minheer

Dec 1, 2021
Mmmh... from other Unity games I know that G- & V-Sync cause issues. So, try to deactivate it and check the game again.
OK, I got it to work by going to "C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Unconditional Love\Saves\" and renaming the last save Save01. Don't forget the picture.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
OK, I got it to work by going to "C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Unconditional Love\Saves\" and renaming the last save Save01. Don't forget the picture.
Renaming a save from Chapter 1 solved the issue you have with Chapter 2? :WaitWhat:

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I've told you before....you are wasting your time supporting your games on a pirate forum. Spend that available time with your paying supporters or focusing on steam etc.
a question
If a game uses a group tag, it might mean sharing one of your girls!? Because we don't have share tag in f95

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes