massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
i doesn't work for me or i'm just misunderstanding it, when i click on the unrated version it says its an older version and standered english will now be loaded, is that correct or not but the unrated version is not clicked it is still on the regular version.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i doesn't work for me or i'm just misunderstanding it, when i click on the unrated version it says its an older version and standered english will now be loaded, is that correct or not but the unrated version is not clicked it is still on the regular version.
Did you put English_Unrated (without extracting it) in the Languages folder, then on the main menu it says in the upper right, English or English Unrated, after selecting it will say successfully loaded with a bunch of credits to the authors.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Did you put English_Unrated (without extracting it) in the Languages folder, then on the main menu it says in the upper right, English or English Unrated, after selecting it will say successfully loaded with a bunch of credits to the authors.
it says the file your trying to use is an older version, standered english version will now be loaded.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
it says the file your trying to use is an older version, standered english version will now be loaded.

Are you sure your using the one from this post and not the other post?

[R10 PE] patch is 791KB (This game thread)

[v1.0 PE P1] patch is 471KB (The other game)

Just tested it and works here.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
may i ask which one am i suppose to use on the steam version ?
Oh, you should have led with your using the Steam version. As of now, I don't believe any work.

If you want the unrated language will have to use the build here.

Or wait to see if it gets updated, and I have no idea if things got changed for Steam release.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Oh, you should have led with your using the Steam version. As of now, I don't believe any work.

If you want the unrated language will have to use the build here.

Or wait to see if it gets updated, and I have no idea if things got changed for Steam release.
okay cool, i thought i knew what i was doing was right, i thought it didn't work for steam for some reason, thanks alot for your replys.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
okay cool, i thought i knew what i was doing was right, i thought it didn't work for steam for some reason, thanks alot for your replys.
To my knowledge NO Translation is available for Steam special edition. Dont use old one it will not work properly, many things have been changed in this latest version of Chapter1

Reactions: joni51 and bendio

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I just discovered this game, and Chapter 1 of course. Started chapter 1 yesterday and now at the end of the latest update on this Chapter. A+ all around.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Hi dev, i am new to this series and i have some questions that i wanna ask.

1. How many chapters will there be in total for the series?

2. What tags will be present in the series?

3. What is inspiration for this game series?

Thank you if you decided to answer my question, you can refrain from answering if its not ready yet.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I tried to play the prequel but the interface is so annoying I want to skip it, is there a way to get caught up on the story so I can just start with this one?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I tried to play the prequel but the interface is so annoying I want to skip it, is there a way to get caught up on the story so I can just start with this one?
Chapter1 Steam special version use same UI from chapter 2

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hi dev, i am new to this series and i have some questions that i wanna ask.

1. How many chapters will there be in total for the series?

2. What tags will be present in the series?

3. What is inspiration for this game series?

Thank you if you decided to answer my question, you can refrain from answering if its not ready yet.
Right now 2 chapter confirm, Chapter 3 not confirm if it will ever exist but it still somewhere in the planning, who knows?
Tags are on first page ;)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Learning about the steam release of the first chapter. I'll definitely buy it in the next month.

kira0328

Apr 21, 2019
Save for "R10 PE" with 100% unlocked gallery.
No "Different path" captions. All options inside scenes unlocked too.
(There are a few locked options, but they are just triggers for transitions between scenes, so they are not important.)
Enjoy.
where to put this save folder ?

HeadMister

Oct 8, 2020
I have mono installed on my Ubuntu 16.04 linux. What is needed to run this program? So far I haven't been able to see how to launch the program. The unzipped linux version of the package contains no executable binary files.

Reactions: phreadom

clarklugooby

May 11, 2020
I have mono installed on my Ubuntu 16.04 linux. What is needed to run this program? So far I haven't been able to see how to launch the program. The unzipped linux version of the package contains no executable binary files.
Just run the file with the gear icon - Timestamps 1.0PE P1.x86_64. You might have to set it to be executable first.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes