Alkemides

Jun 12, 2017
Are you sure your using the one from this post and not the other post?

[R10 PE] patch is 791KB (This game thread)

[v1.0 PE P1] patch is 471KB (The other game)

Just tested it and works here.
Does not work for me also. Same "older version" message. The game was downloaded from this post along with the patch. Something is wrong.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does not work for me also. Same "older version" message. The game was downloaded from this post along with the patch. Something is wrong.
If you really downloaded it from the OP it does work.

Verify

Lost_Love_R10_PE
English_Unrated.zip (791 KB)
The only time it throws that error is for the Steam version.

Last edited:

Alkemides

Jun 12, 2017
If you really downloaded it from the OP it does work.

Verify

The only time it throws that error is for the Steam version.
Game folder as unzipped: Timestamps_10_PE_P1_64-bit
Patch zip as downloaded from OP: English_Unrated

Re-downloaded and re applied, still "older version" message.

Dec 24, 2018

You probably are using the steam version. Another person on the previous page had the same issue and it was because it was that. As SonsOfLiberty said, you only get that error for steam version.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Because your in the wrong thread and game.

The thread your currently are in is for Timestamps Lost Love [R10 PE] which is curently still on going.

The game your have is located here Timestamps: Unconditional Love [v1.0 PE P1]

When extracted it is Timestamps_10_PE_P1_64-bit

hypnodeux

Aug 30, 2019
Bonjour,
J'ai corrigé la trad FR qui était en R8, J'ai également ajouté les chapitre 9 et 10 mais en anglais. Normalement tout est fonctionnel. je veux d'abord finir les chapitre avant de m'attaquer a la trad des deux dernier chapitre car cela prend du temps et sur la derniere version de notepad++ j'ai pas trouvé le translate. donc c'est tout au copié collé google trad puis verif etc...

Hello,
I corrected the FR translation which was in R8, I also added chapters 9 and 10 but in English. Normally everything is working. I want to finish the chapters first before tackling the translation of the last two chapters because it takes time and on the latest version of notepad++ I couldn't find the translate. so it's all copy pasted google trad then verif etc...

Bon Jeux..

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
These developers... I'm speechless, they've been getting the same library issue for years and they don't do anything about it, it's just ridiculous
not blaming your setup but I was curious and I checked, that's not an unupdated version is it? The version style I have is completely different:
MSVCC.png

jacobjonesones

Apr 21, 2017
not blaming your setup but I was curious and I checked, that's not an unupdated version is it? The version style I have is completely different:
View attachment 2337162
im no idea mate, I had something like yours at first, it didn’t work, I deleted everything and manually installed some, as you can see nothing has changed, I really don’t understand why games with the Tetris level cause so many compatibility problems

If you refer to the earlier response from the developers, you only need 2015 c++, as you can see it is there, and nothing works.
I have a new laptop, it's couple weeks old, Windows is fresh, on the basis of which I can say that developers get money for air.

spent another hour, reinstalled everything according to the guide, the same thing, fck this basement indie creativity, im done

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
These developers... I'm speechless, they've been getting the same library issue for years and they don't do anything about it, it's just ridiculous
im no idea mate, I had something like yours at first, it didn’t work, I deleted everything and manually installed some, as you can see nothing has changed, I really don’t understand why games with the Tetris level cause so many compatibility problems

If you refer to the earlier response from the developers, you only need 2015 c++, as you can see it is there, and nothing works.
I have a new laptop, it's couple weeks old, Windows is fresh, on the basis of which I can say that developers get money for air.

spent another hour, reinstalled everything according to the guide, the same thing, fck this basement indie creativity, im done
Did you by any chance deleted or extracted englisch.zip/unrated.zip in game_data/language folder?

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
im no idea mate, I had something like yours at first, it didn't work, I deleted everything and manually installed some, as you can see nothing has changed, I really don't understand why games with the Tetris level cause so many compatibility issues

Are you sure it's not something on your end. I've never had the issue you are complaining about and been playing this since early on in unconditional love and played every version. I'd imagine if it was all the developers fault many many more people would be complaining about an unfixable bug the same as you. I don't know why people shit all over developers especially when 90 odd % aren't even paying for the game but still feel that sense of entitlement

jacobjonesones

Apr 21, 2017
Did you by any chance deleted or extracted englisch.zip/unrated.zip in game_data/language folder?
im no idea what is it ;0
Are you sure it's not something on your end. I've never had the issue you are complaining about and been playing this since early on in unconditional love and played every version. I'd imagine if it was all the developers fault many many more people would be complaining about an unfixable bug the same as you. I don't know why people shit all over developers especially when 90 odd % aren't even paying for the game but still feel that sense of entitlement
cringe. what on my side? It is specifically written that you need cc 2015, I have it, I also completely reinstalled all the libraries 2 times, what else is on my side? Maybe something is on my side, ye, but I don’t see other comments from the developer on solving the problem.

I don’t really care that you don’t have problems, everyone’s hardware is different, but this semblance of a game in my understand should run on any hardware including a coffee machine, but as we see now, to run a visual novel you need to at least have the skills of a junior engineer microsoft to install the libraries in the "correct" order. (y)
No other software in my life has caused so many problems.

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
Is there an updated walkthrough for this since the one in the op is from the R7 version. sorry if this has been answered already.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there an updated walkthrough for this since the one in the op is from the R7 version. sorry if this has been answered already.
I'm not sure, but from what I remember all the areas are pointed out, and on the map, there are circles (blue), telling you where you need to go.

Reactions: Bane84
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes