dany86

Jan 10, 2019
Hello.
Can anyone share a save file (files) from R7, R8 or R9, please? Somehow I lost mine :(
Thank you

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
John's story:
Fell in love with Julie, romance, it's going to the wedding. Decided to jump into the future, see how it will be. Jumps, and there the white-haired asshole fucks her in unimaginable ways. Returns to his own time, and there again the same white-haired asshole fucks Julie again. This was the beginning of a nightmare.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the incest patch working on Ep1 ?

When I copy the Zip file (english_unrated) the text inside the game is stuck at "blablabla". Like literal words "blablabla" in the text dialg screen and no way to proceed or Load.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the incest patch working on Ep1 ?

When I copy the Zip file (english_unrated) the text inside the game is stuck at "blablabla". Like literal words "blablabla" in the text dialg screen and no way to proceed or Load.
you have to copy whole zip in languages folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then you select unrated in corner - make sure you have right one for right version (each time gets updated)
all that is to it

Reactions: Andonthatday

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
you have to copy whole zip in languages folder
and then you select unrated in corner - make sure you have right one for right version (each time gets updated)
all that is to it
That worked. Thanks.
My error was deleting the original English file and replacing it with English_unrated.zip completely. Seems to break the game somehow. Your method worked like a charm.

Reactions: micmitja
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes