JakReaver

Dec 11, 2017
yeh looks like they are gonna focus on the next game soon, the new mc looks like a beta bitch.

current mc of timestamps is good!!
Really? I haven't played this in a while but it seemed like there was going to be a third Timestamps. Wasn't there a tease about another sister that died in a car crash or am I getting this mixed up with something else? Always seemed like you were going to go back in time to save her.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm playing timestamp 1 and 2 both I'm asked dev new game mom/milf he share patreon page
Well, from reading the image provided in that post, I'd say it's whomever is specifically mentioned as having "Julianna's vibes". So go and read it again for yourself.

leinil

Jul 3, 2017
Has this one also joined Aorrta and Icstors club , it's been a long time since there was any update about the game ,I hope I'm wrong

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
Has this one also joined Aorrta and Icstors club , it's been a long time since there was any update about the game ,I hope I'm wrong
No, if you'd check their Patreon you'd know they're still active. AESOUH seems to be in charge of testing but it's been delayed due to "relocation + bureaucracy" according to them.

Just keep patient, you're obviously not a $ donor, and your time is being spent anyway

Pentarum

Apr 5, 2019
That move and bureaucracy was over 3 weeks ago. It's been at 75% "testing" for over a month now and 10 months since the last update. Even their Discord has little to no updates. It's way past time to release the update. I feel like im sitting waiting on Milfy City at this point. I was a Patron supporter up untill last month due to this.

Some of the game models they have been showing for the new game have the same face just different hair/makeup of characters in this game. I will say I do like most of them so far if this other game ever comes out.

It feels like something happened that they are not telling us. I know Motkeyz and Aesouh are both here so maybe one of them can give a real update.

Last edited:

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
That move and bureaucracy was over 3 weeks ago. It's been at 75% "testing" for over a month now and 10 months since the last update. Even their Discord has little to no updates. It's way past time to release the update. I feel like im sitting waiting on Milfy City at this point. I was a Patron supporter up untill last month due to this.

Some of the game models they have been showing for the new game have the same face just different hair/makeup of characters in this game. I will say I do like most of them so far if this other game ever comes out.

It feels like something happened that they are not telling us. I know Motkeyz and Aesouh are both here so maybe one of them can give a real update.
Nothing happens, it's a matter of bad timing I guess, Aesouh is not done with his part of the work and got to move out and setup up his thing... On my part I'm currently working on R12 for a while already.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Android port please /Request
It's a Unity-based game and this engine has no Android support right now (and don't wait for it). You can try to create an AVD (Android Virtual Device) in your machine, install a lightweight linux image on it (with xfce for example, like XUbuntu) and run the game on it. Maybe you can make it (I've never tried but in theory it should work).

Regards

Edit: or you can try

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes