Jagento

Sep 15, 2019
Save for "R10 PE" with 100% unlocked gallery.
No "Different path" captions. All options inside scenes unlocked too.
(There are a few locked options, but they are just triggers for transitions between scenes, so they are not important.)
Enjoy.
Hi,
I'm not sure which folder to put the save in. Am not very familiar with these games.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hilarious that this thread is being updated by the dev more than the Patreon or the Discord. Lost my sub last month, though they got to milk a few months out of me at the end there.
Sad to read that your were not satisfied enough to continue to support our develoment marxm, you were one long time supporter and I wish to thank you for that!

With Patreon it's not easy to communicate with the patrons and also understand the reason they are leaving since you cannot send message when they are not Patrons. That's why I prefer direct contact on Discord. You know we are always available to talk there.

There have been 8 post on Patreon since you end your support where we also talked about the current situation, post next game characters, asking player on polls...
We talk of course more often on Discord and we also try to stay in contact with you guys here, is there a problem with that?

If you can see me working my ass every day trying to improve and deliver best work possible you would never mention the term Milking in my thread ;)

Good day to all.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Sad to read that your were not satisfied enough to continue to support our develoment marxm, you were one long time supporter and I wish to thank you for that!

With Patreon it's not easy to communicate with the patrons and also understand the reason they are leaving since you cannot send message when they are not Patrons. That's why I prefer direct contact on Discord. You know we are always available to talk there.

There have been 8 post on Patreon since you end your support where we also talked about the current situation, post next game characters, asking player on polls...
We talk of course more often on Discord and we also try to stay in contact with you guys here, is there a problem with that?

If you can see me working my ass every day trying to improve and deliver best work possible you would never mention the term Milking in my thread ;)

Good day to all.
Hello Motkeyz. I'm sorry for referring to this answer, but as a player of these (the two best from which you can't forget and you can play or repeat the game endlessly with nice renders) and maybe other people, I can say that as long as it is created and when it ends, one will come back to it with the sentiment of these characters and the relationships of the characters of this game. Regards.

kiramass

Dec 29, 2020

Good day to all.
dude this game is just perfect and amazing by story and animation

Reactions: phreadom and joni51

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I thought that the problem was with testing :ROFLMAO: The whole last three month they were saying that they are diligently testing the new update :ROFLMAO: That must be a colossal one :ROFLMAO:

That was at the end of may:

At the beginning of June:

At the end of June:
Just looking at history on this site. Any time a rework gets connected to a game, you can expect tough times ahead, most probably just straight out abandoned.

Not sure if reworks are just first signs of dev burnout... here at least it was for steam but still.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Enough with the nice mom, now we need a wild mom !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I am of the same opinion. Wild Mommy Julia, Heather, Mrs. Delighton, Ms. Jasmine, Professor Hurley, Jennifer, Candice, Mrs. Wonderwood, Mrs Agnes, and Mrs. Lorraine. These are and were ladies worthy of attention. Regards.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes