El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
It's funny that instead of releasing the new update, they released progress bar update with 95% readiness. :ROFLMAO: It's already 2 days, how much more will it take to finish the last 5% of testing? :unsure:

View attachment 2867359
Oh, it can take months based on their incomprehensible testing schedule because they have 30% and 25% in about 2 weeks, then 20% in about 2 months, strange jumps in progress

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Oh, it can take months based on their incomprehensible testing schedule because they have 30% and 25% in about 2 weeks, then 20% in about 2 months, strange jumps in progress
Hey, if each of you will write that they haven't released the next stage yet, we'll really regret that in a while it won't be showing up at all. And really from the beginning the game has a really good potential in playing it, because it really attracted me and I would love to play it even if I had to go through it again. Because the plot itself as well as the characters really "pull" to finish this plot and subsequent fates again and again. So instead of being a bit off-kilter, let's wait for the tests to finish. Because then the next comments will be that the game came out and has bugs. And why, after publishing, come back to it again only to fix it. It's better to do right now and move on to the next part of the game's vicissitudes. Regards.

Reactions: Brovalon and joni51

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Hey, if each of you will write that they haven't released the next stage yet, we'll really regret that in a while it won't be showing up at all. And really from the beginning the game has a really good potential in playing it, because it really attracted me and I would love to play it even if I had to go through it again. Because the plot itself as well as the characters really "pull" to finish this plot and subsequent fates again and again. So instead of being a bit off-kilter, let's wait for the tests to finish. Because then the next comments will be that the game came out and has bugs. And why, after publishing, come back to it again only to fix it. It's better to do right now and move on to the next part of the game's vicissitudes. Regards.
Do you believe in superstition or is there some normal rationale? If they are afraid of my words, which are based on a description of their actions, it only characterizes their insecurity. This is the internet, they can be insulted upside down here, and I'm just stating facts. So you don't need to credit me with justifying their incomprehensible delays, it's not my fault. Regards.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Do you believe in superstition or is there some normal rationale? If they are afraid of my words, which are based on a description of their actions, it only characterizes their insecurity. This is the internet, they can be insulted upside down here, and I'm just stating facts. So you don't need to credit me with justifying their incomprehensible delays, it's not my fault. Regards.
El_Loco. You know, maybe there is truth here, but every word has its justification. Maybe they can be afraid of every word, but you know even though the internet has its advantages and disadvantages. If you write it right, they may not get screwed over, but if you write other words, then such a response may also have its other side as an offensive word. So I didn't want it to be received badly, but only expressed that maybe not everyone is happy with the work that the game developers are doing and how much time and effort they put into the game after the time and exhausting months of preparation. I am glad that despite the beginner game which was Timestamps: Unconditional Love, the second part of these adventures was created, because if it wasn't for the enthusiasm of the creators, we might not have had the second part. That's all I have to say to your answer. Regards.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
El_Loco. You know, maybe there is truth here, but every word has its justification. Maybe they can be afraid of every word, but you know even though the internet has its advantages and disadvantages. If you write it right, they may not get screwed over, but if you write other words, then such a response may also have its other side as an offensive word. So I didn't want it to be received badly, but only expressed that maybe not everyone is happy with the work that the game developers are doing and how much time and effort they put into the game after the time and exhausting months of preparation. I am glad that despite the beginner game which was Timestamps: Unconditional Love, the second part of these adventures was created, because if it wasn't for the enthusiasm of the creators, we might not have had the second part. That's all I have to say to your answer. Regards.
They need to be able to take criticism, especially if they are AVN developers, and I didn't even criticize them, I just wrote what's going on in reality, because it's not my fiction that their testing has been stuck for months. They sort of dealt with Steam, but that was some time ago. So I just wrote the truth. But as I've already noticed, not everyone here likes the truth, especially the blind fanatics, but they can't object to anything, it's not about you, it's about that disliker. I was not hating the developer, and certainly not VN, if I was a hater, I would not be in this thread. Regards.

highbrid82

Aug 6, 2017
What happened to this game? almost a year without update? what is the problem?
They wasted a lot of time with the steam release of the previous game. They've been at 75% on "testing" for months now. They made an update on the Discord a while ago stating that there would be a delay because they were adding another scene. Hard doubt on that one. Then they posted a bunch of images from a new (unrelated) game which hadn't even been mentioned up until that point.

Distract, deflect, delay. Just too many red flags that I've seen from other shifty devs. Lost my support, and I'd been on this one for a long, long time.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes