hynix72

Sep 6, 2020
There is a feeling that the project is abandoned and the developer is now engaged in a new game and support for the Steam version

Reactions: josefwest

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Wait, so the game hasn't been updated in almost a year and now a new game's being spun up? Like what even is the point? I appreciate Steam's changed stance has shifting the gravity of a lot of developers but throwing other games under the bus just so you can get something new to steam won't change much if there's a perception the game won't be finished

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
There is a feeling that the project is abandoned and the developer is now engaged in a new game and support for the Steam version
Wait, so the game hasn't been updated in almost a year and now a new game's being spun up? Like what even is the point? I appreciate Steam's changed stance has shifting the gravity of a lot of developers but throwing other games under the bus just so you can get something new to steam won't change much if there's a perception the game won't be finished
Guys Motkeyz has been clear, game isn't abandoned. He's finished his end of the work, and yes, is working on renders and stuff for the next game. update (R12) Aesouh hasn't finished yet, as per Motkey's post and the . However he is actively working now, as he sent a message on discord 45mins ago asking for "Any native spanish, polish, italian speakers" as he has questions re: translation quality. So perhaps if you fit the bill, get on discord and DM. Sooner things get finished, sooner the release :)

Edit: corrections made

Last edited:

Akita666

Mar 15, 2019
Guys Motkeyz has been clear, game isn't abandoned. He's finished his end of the work, and yes, is working on renders and stuff for the next game. Aesouh hasn't finished yet, as per Motkey's post and the . However he is actively working now, as he sent a message on discord 45mins ago asking for "Any native spanish, polish, italian speakers" as he has questions re: translation quality. So perhaps if you fit the bill, get on discord and DM. Sooner things get finished, sooner the release :)
1691415651352.png
:thinking:

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Guys Motkeyz has been clear, game isn't abandoned. He's finished his end of the work, and yes, is working on renders and stuff for the next game. Aesouh hasn't finished yet, as per Motkey's post and the . However he is actively working now, as he sent a message on discord 45mins ago asking for "Any native spanish, polish, italian speakers" as he has questions re: translation quality. So perhaps if you fit the bill, get on discord and DM. Sooner things get finished, sooner the release :)
I can appreciate that and my response wasn't implying the game has been abandoned but rather the development cycle for this game has been pretty slow, so to introduce another game which will hoover up time traditionally results in both projects being slower. Slow development ultimately leads to a decrease in interest from the base, which means less money coming in, which can lead to less time spent developing. Less time dedicated to developing leads to slow development which ultimately leads to a decrease in interest which means less money and so on and so on

Reactions: Sirren

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
I can appreciate that and my response wasn't implying the game has been abandoned but rather the development cycle for this game has been pretty slow, so to introduce another game which will hoover up time
fair deal. again though, afaik Motkeyz is only working on other game next update (R12) whilst awaiting Aesouh to finish his end. So rather than "slowing development" I think he's speeding development for total game play (admittedly diff. game)
When you work with a team, you're confined to the speed of the slowest worker-- fastest working, not just sitting on his hands once done but working on another further project development is always welcome in my book and shows work integrity, if anything increasing support from fan base.

Either way, it's out of our control. I pray everything goes smoothly and we get a lovely update and looking forward to projects to-come :)

Edit: Strike through, italicized additions // Thanks for the correction ssberr

Last edited:
Reactions: Motkeyz

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
fair deal. again though, afaik Motkeyz is only working on other game whilst awaiting Aesouh to finish his end. So rather than "slowing development" I think he's speeding development for total game play (admittedly diff. game)
When you work with a team, you're confined to the speed of the slowest worker-- fastest working, not just sitting on his hands once done but working on another project is always welcome in my book and shows work integrity, if anything increasing support from fan base.

Either way,its out of our control. I pray everything goes smoothly and we get a lovely update and looking forward to projects to-come :)
it's not a different game he's working on the next update after that which is R12

Reactions: Motkeyz

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Guys Motkeyz has been clear, game isn't abandoned. He's finished his end of the work, and yes, is working on renders and stuff for the next game. update (R12) Aesouh hasn't finished yet, as per Motkey's post and the . However he is actively working now, as he sent a message on discord 45mins ago asking for "Any native spanish, polish, italian speakers" as he has questions re: translation quality. So perhaps if you fit the bill, get on discord and DM. Sooner things get finished, sooner the release :)

Edit: corrections made
When reading this comment, I noticed that you write about Polish. It would be nice if you could add the Polish language to the game, because it's always a plus for other people in choosing a language not only the basic one, which is English. Regards.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Guys just to be clear here, Translations have nothing related to chapter 2 development, it's to add on the Chapter 1 Steam release . We will produce translations when chapter 2 will be completed since there may need many adjustments and additional content in the final version as we done with Ch1.

Patreon is for supporting our games development. Aesouh is working on completing his task on releasing the next game release (11) while I'm continue Timestamps development (Release 12). I present to our supporter some new Characters I worked on for our next game, AFTER TIMESTAMPS IS COMPLETED, nothing set in stone with those yet.

Hope it clarify things

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Guys just to be clear here, Translations have nothing related to chapter 2 development, it's to add on the Chapter 1 Steam release . We will produce translations when chapter 2 will be completed since there may need many adjustments and additional content in the final version as we done with Ch1.

Patreon is for supporting our games development. Aesouh is working on completing his task on releasing the next game release (11) while I'm continue Timestamps development (Release 12). I present to our supporter some new Characters I worked on for our next game, AFTER TIMESTAMPS IS COMPLETED, nothing set in stone with those yet.

Hope it clarify things
Okay okay I understand the game is now on chapter 11 and then chapter 12. So my Motkeyz question is how many parts will be released for this version of Timestamps Lost Love part 2? Will this new game, with new heroes, be a continuation of chapter 3 or rather cut off from Timestamps Love Lost. Because really, since I started playing it, as the 1st part and then the second part, I can't tear myself away from it. It will be hard to accept it's over when the time comes. Because I think she really could have a lot more parts than she does now. But it's up to you, the creators, whether it's worth continuing or switching to a different, similar one. Regards.
P.S. As for the first version on Steam, it would be nice to see each of the languages in the game from Polish to others.

Jan 12, 2019

Hope it clarify things
Hey, thanks for explaining!

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes