Crypt

Jul 19, 2019
haven't finished the update but i think im close to the end, but these last handful of updates have felt very rushed, idk if anyone else has felt this way at least in terms of the story, whole weeks going by but we are running out of time all of a sudden even with a time machine? and i honestly have been expecting a lot more Of the past content i feel that been very underutilized we stay there for a few scenes and come back out and it leaves a lot of stuff stories etc half finished. Seems the quality and the story have kinda downgraded for me, but maybe that's just how i feel.

ashwilliams82

Oct 25, 2022
Ive been enjoying the game, however i am currently stuck after the jacuzzi scene where the MC and Juli are "fighting" after MC comes clean about his time traveling. my task list only shows a completed "Find Juli/mom". I have gone to every location on the map and every room in the house. What am i missing?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I get time travel stories are hard, but this has lost the plot the last few updates. Old man's entire reason is his wife being killed...in a time travel game where he actively goes into the past and just doesnt save her? GF is now suddenly a spy after how many years of development. Disappointed in the direction they chose to go with this one.

Only reason I keep playing this is holding out hope for scenes with young Heather and a better scene with piper.

Benco

Feb 15, 2018
Thank you for the update of this great game, I enjoyed it a lot! And thanx for the scene with Maureen, she is so super kinky, wow!

Reactions: melovya
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes